|Apples and Bananas|
March 5, 2014
Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles (2013 version)
- Apples and Bananas
- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
- This Little Piggy
- Shortnin' Bread
- A Froggy He Would A-Wooing Go
- This Old Man
- The Four Presents
- The Wheels on the Bus
- What's Your Favorite Nursery Rhyme?
- Miss Polly Had A Dolly
- I'll Tell Me Ma
- Fa La Ninna
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Miss Lucy Had a Ducky
- Sur le Pont d'Avignon
- Do Your Ears Hang Low?
- Down by the Bay
- Michael Finnegan
- Las Golondrinas
- Open Shut Them
- Anthony Field as Anthony Wiggle
- Lachlan Gillespie as Lachy Wiggle
- Simon Pryce as Simon Wiggle
- Emma Watkins as Emma Wiggle
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Clare Field as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Voice by Clare Field
- Nick Hutchinson as Wags the Dog
- Clare Field as Henry the Octopus
- Voice by Jeff Fatt
- with Special Guests: Lee Hawkins, Dennisha Pratt
- Music Produced by: Anthony Field
- Directors: Anthony Field, Paul Field
- Producer: Paul Field
- Directors of Photography: Emma Watkins, Brian Stone
- Choreographer: Caterina Mete
- Production Manager: Kate Alexander
- Editors: Aaron Hill, Brian Stone
- Executive Producers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field
- Wiggly Performers: Lauren Hannaford, Nick Hutchinson, Caterina Mete
- Child Performers: Marie-Michelle Bourgeau, Lindsay Chang, April Cividin, Caitlin Finnegan, Baylee Nuzzo, Ella Waters
- Camera Assistants: Aaron Hill, Nick Hutchinson, Caterina Mete
- Sound Recordists: Nick Hutchinson, Braeden Lynden, Caterina Mete
- Costumes/Props: Caterina Mete
- Graphic Design & Illustrations: David Attard
- Opening Titles & Motion Graphics: Brian Stone
- Audio Post Production: Braeden Lydne
- Stills Photographers: Daniel Attard, Aaron Hill, Nick Hutchinson, Caterina Mete
- Runners: Kate Bullen, Joe Field
- Music Produced By: Anthony Field
- Music Recorded By: Alex Keller
- 'Miss Polly Had A Dolly' Recorded By: Chris Pratt
- 'This Little Piggy Went to Market' Recorded By: Robert Morisi
- Music Mixed By: Alex Keller
- Music Mastered By: Don Bartley
- Vocals: Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce, Emma Watkins
- Special Guest Vocalists: Lee Hawkins, Dennisha Pratt
- Backing Vocals: Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce, Emma Watkins
- Musicians: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, John Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Anthony Howe, Alex Keller, Fernando Moguel Snr, Simon Pryce, George Tseros, Emma Watkins
- Music Recorded at Hot Potato Studios, Sydney, Pratt Creative, Philadelphia & Red Line Studios, New York
- Apples & Bananas Shot on Location in Canada & USA
- Studio scenes filmed at Hot Potato Studios, Sydney
- Michael Finnegan was shown on the Go Santa Go! DVD as a bonus feature. The title card of the DVD also makes its first discovery.
- An alternate version of the song with Simon and Anthony was shown in Ready, Steady, Wiggle! (TV Series 1) before the Wiggles even filmed/recorded the version used in Apples and Bananas.
- A Froggy He Would A-Wooing Go from the original Wiggles' debut album and The Four Presents from the Big Red Car album finally make their video debuts.
- The Wiggles sing a song called Shortnin' Bread in this video, which is a song from former yellow wiggle Sam Moran's new show, Play Along with Sam on Nick Jr. The Dorothy the Dinosaur dolls are used in the song too as Dorothy's children.
- Dennisha Pratt guest stars in this video as Miss Polly in Miss Polly Had A Dolly.
- Anthony plays the drums again in this video.
- The second time Captain Feathersword plays red Maton acoustic guitar. The first time was Wiggly Safari (video).
- Lee Hawkins guest stars in this video in This Little Piggy Went to Market.
- An alternate verison of the song with Lee Hawkins was shown in Ready, Steady, Wiggle! (TV Series 2) before The Wiggles even filmed/recorded the version used in Apples and Bananas.
- The Wiggles first sing Open Shut Them in an episode of the iTunes podcast, Meet The Musicians.
- This is possibly the only Wiggles video where the purple wiggle does not fall asleep at any point through the entire video.
- Caterina Mete reprises her role as "The lady with the Polka-dotted purse" from Pop Go The Wiggles.
- Miss Lucy Had a Ducky has similar lyrics to Murray Had A Turtle. Some lyrics stayed the same, while others were changed.
- The red Maton acoustic guitar returns in this video.
- In the trailers of this video, A Froggy He Would A-Wooing Go is advertised as "Anthony Rowley".
- This is the first and only Wiggles Video where Lachy doesn't fall asleep.
- The Wiggles sing Pufferbillies around the red Santa Fe Caboose, In Shockton, Texas, although it has nothing to do with the other song "Little Red Caboose Behind the Train".
- For some unknown reason, in this release the Pufferbillies song title is changed to Little Pufferbillies.
- Pufferbillies lyrics are changed just a slight bit. The only lyric changed is "See the engine driver" from "See the station master".
- In the intro for This Old Man, when Lachy describes the characteristics for who should play the old man, He describes Anthony's characteristics so Anthony was the old man in the song.
- The background music from One, Two, Three, Four, Five is the same music used in the 2008 version in the Wiggles' Sing a Song of Wiggles release.
- Captain Feathersword doesn't speak in this video.
- Songs from this video can be seen in Ready, Steady, Wiggle! (TV Series 2).
- This is the first Wiggles video to be released after the one year anniversary of the New Generation.
- This is also the first Wiggles video of 2014.
- The song "Pufferbillies" appered in this video for the first time in 16 years.
- This video aired on Treehouse TV in December 2017.
- Australia and New Zealand: March 5th, 2014 (ABC for Kids/Village Roadshow)
- America: August 26, 2014 (NCircle)