|Big Red Car|
Full Video Cover
September 11, 1995
Yummy Yummy (1994)
Wake Up Jeff! (1996)
The video features 15 songs such as "Wags the Dog", "I'm a Cow", "Hat On My Head", "Dorothy's Dance Party" and "Big Red Car".
In America, the video is titled as "Dance Party".
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?)
- Wags the Dog
- Five Little Joeys
- Di Dicki Do Dum
- I'm a Cow
- Do the Flap
- On Your Holiday
- Hat On My Head
- Greg's Magic Show - "Camptown Races and Long Long Ago music"
- Brown Girl in the Ring
- Georgia's Song
- Our Boat is Rocking on the Sea
- Nicky Nacky Nocky Noo
- Dorothy's Dance Party
- Big Red Car
The Wiggles arrive at home. Jeff, although driving, has fallen asleep. Wake up, Jeff! Greg starts to ask him again, but Jeff's fallen asleep again (he's wearing a more complete sleepsuit this time, a night shirt, a night cap, and a candle). Wake up, Jeff! So they say that Jeff needs to do a warm up and the Can you point your fingers and do the twist.
Murray walks in carrying a plate of bones for a new dog named Wags. Anthony thinks about eating for a second and that he is really hungry but Murray reminds him it's for Wags. Anthony then imitates a dog. The others laugh.
- Song 2: "Wags the Dog"
Anthony talks about the Five Little Joeys.
- Song 3: "Five Little Joeys"
Anthony introduces Di Dicki Do Dum.
- Song 4: "Di Dicki Do Dum"
The Wiggles dress up as cows and Jeff talks about cows.
- Song 5: "I'm a Cow"
When the Wiggles start to flap like a bird, they start to fly up into the sky.
- Song 6: "Do the Flap"
Murray, Anthony and two kids are on the couch looking at all of the pictures that Murray is showing that what he has done on his holiday, then Anthony is talking about what they did on their holiday.
- Song 7: "On Your Holiday"
The Wiggles are wearing hats in different places such as the sun, fishing, horse riding and playing the bagpipes.
- Song 8: "Hat On My Head"
Anthony asks Greg if he can do some magic tricks (claps hands) for everybody. Greg said he'd love to. Anthony says there's one problem; they should ask the kids first. Greg agrees. As Anthony leaves, Greg asks the camera if you want to see some magic tricks? Oh, they do! He slaps hands with Anthony who appears in and out briefly. Greg needs some magic things. First, he needs his magic cape. Anthony arrives with a cape, and Greg puts that on. Now he needs a magic hat. Anthony arrives with a hat, and Greg puts that on too. And most importantly he needs his magic wand. Anthony arrives and gives him the wand. Greg puts away the wand for now since there's something very special he wants to show you.
- Song 9: "Camptown Races and Long Long Ago music"
Greg goes to a small table behind him and gets a bag with magic hankies in it. He shows the inside of the bag and there's nothing there "hello hello". He waves the wand over the bag and then reaches in but there's no magic hankies! He shows everyone the inside of the bag again and it's empty. Oh, he forgot to say the magic words. How silly. He asks the audience if they can all help him say the magic words which are "Wiggle Waggle." And wave your fingers in the air at the count of 3. Greg counts to 3 and waves his fingers at the bag, saying "Wiggle Waggle!" Greg looks surprised. He reaches in and pulls out a pink hankie. Let's try again. He shows the bag is empty and then readies everyone for the count to 3. 1, 2, 3, Wiggle Waggle. Greg reaches in and pulls a green magic hankie. Let's try one more time. Maybe they can get a big magic hankie. Here we go, 1, 2, 3, Wiggle Waggle. Greg pulls out a huge magic hankie. Put your hand up if you did that. Wow, it's bigger than I thought. It's time for another trick. He has a vase of magic flowers. Well the vase is empty but with some magic we can get some. He takes the big magic hankie and covers the vase. He asks for help one last time. 1, 2, 3, Wiggle Waggle. He pulls the hankie and the vase is full of flowers! Anthony asks the audience if they helped and to give yourselves a magic clap. Anthony claps and he and Greg disappear.
- Song 10: "Brown Girl in the Ring"
Murray is making a game two kids have to guess what these things are like smell and feel.
- Song 11: "Georgia's Song"
Jeff is playing dress up with other kids. They are dressing up as pirates. Jeff tells that he has a friend who is a pirate who is Captain Feathersword. So Jeff tells everyone if they would like to have a ride on Captain Featherswords friendly pirate ship.
- Song 12: "Our Boat is Rocking on the Sea"
Now that they're on dry land, Captain Feathersword suggests to The Wiggles and the other pirates thay they do a pirate dance together.( a pirate dance)
- Song 13: "Nicky Nacky Nocky Noo"
Greg meets Henry the Octopus and Dorothy the Dinosaur. Dorothy is having a dance party, and everyone's invited!
- Song 14: "Dorothy's Dance Party"
The Wiggles say goodbye and they run to the Big Red Car for a drive.
- Song 15: "Big Red Car"
The wiggles, their friends, and everyone else who helped make the Big red car video (including the kids) does "Henry's Dance" on some of the sets used for filming the video. Theme music for credits is the instrumental version of Henry's Dance.
- Anthony Field - Captain Feathersword
- Paul Field as Captain Feathersword ("Do The Flap" and the Credits scenes)
- John William Field as Captain Feathersword ("Dorothy's Dance Party" scene)
- Alex Harfield, Jacqui Field as Wags the Dog
- Emma Buter as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Vanessa Fallon Rohanna as Henry The Octopus
- Emma Buter - Dorothy's Voice
- Murray Cook - Dorothy's Voice (Do The Flap scene)
- Mic Conway - Wags' Voice
- Jeff Fatt - Henry's Voice
Georgia's Song Dancers
Children appearing provided by the Donna Halloran School of Dance, Moorebank, Sydney
- Keiran Bianco
- Alyssa Bryce
- Nicole Butler
- Sarah Cornale
- Daisy Cousens
- Rose Cousens
- Jessica Halloran
- Cassandra Halloran
- Kate Halloran
- Shaun Higgins
- Naomi Higgins
- Ben Jones
- Emma Ryan
- Sian Ryan
- Melanie Scott
- Kristen Shaw
- Sarah Sneddon
- Michael Walsh
Other Children Appearing
- Georgia Munro-Cook
- Vincent Bettens
- Luke Field
- Clare Field
- Dominic Field
- Joseph Field
- Anthony Silvestrini
- Sofia Silvestrini
- Leonardo Silvestrini
- Nicholas Hull
- Timothy Rioseco
- Blaine Charlton
Australia - September 11, 1995
United States - April 3, 2001 (as "Dance Party")
AlbumThe "Big Red Car" album was released on February 20, 1995.
- The Four Presents
- Here We Go Dorothy
- My New Shoes
- Henry's Dance (Heard in the credits as background music but in the "Yummy Yummy" video)
- Teddy Bear Hug (In the Yummy Yummy video)
- Pufferbillies (In the re-recoreded Yummy Yummy video)
- Joannie Works With One Hammer (In the Yummy Yummy video)
- I Am A Dancer (In the Yummy Yummy video)
Alternate Versions and Miscellaneous
- This was the first video to feature the Big Red Car.
- This was the first video to feature the S.S Feathersword.
- Wags makes his first appearance.
- This video was released in America as Dance Party on April 3, 2001. It was also released on DVD in 2002, making it the only Wiggles video before The Wiggles Movie to be released on DVD.
- Also shown on the later Wake Up Jeff! video, Jeff drives the original Big Red Car.
- Jeff wears pajamas for the first time in a video.
- "Our Boat Is Rocking On The Sea" is from Stories and Songs: The Adventures of Captain Feathersword the Friendly Pirate in 1993.
- This is the last video that Anthony wears the green polo shirt and the teal shirt that he wore from Wiggle Time and Yummy Yummy . From 1996 onwards he wore a blue skivvy. He started to wear the teal shirt in 1992 and wore it again in 1994.
- This is also the last time Anthony plays Captain Feathersword.
- "Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) ", "Wags the Dog ", "Dorothy's Dance Party " and "Big Red Car " were filmed in early 1995, which shows Anthony in his green polo shirt. The rest such as the opening scene, the prologue before "Wags the Dog" and "Di Dicki Do Dum " were filmed later in the year because Anthony's hair is frizzier and he is wearing his teal shirt.
- The Big Red Car is made of plywood (although a cardboard version was also used) in this video and the next. Later, in The Wiggles Movie and TV Series 1 it became an actual drivable car. It has seen many redesigns since.
- Murray's daughter Georgia appears on Georgia's Song and the end credits.
- This is the first video to have a song after the closing scene.
- This is the first video to feature a son or daughter of one of the band members.
- Paul's wife, Pauline is shown in "On Your Holiday".
- At the end of "Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) ", Luke Field falls off the stage platform and then goes back on.
- This is the first time Greg plays a musical instrument as seen in "I'm a Cow ".
- This is the earliest Wiggles video to be released on DVD (Dance Party).
- This is the first Wiggles' video where the opening title doesn't have a clip from one of the songs in the video.
- This is the first time Anthony's hobby for eating food is featured. It was featured in the prologue for Wags the Dog, and the first time he is seen eating is in Brown Girl in the Ring where he eats a plum.
- This video is sometimes confused with the UK VHS of Toot Toot! with the same name.
- In some editions of this video, a rare promo for "Wake Up Jeff" is seen. It states that the video will be coming out in October 1996. HOWEVER, instead of the "Wake Up Jeff" video version we have come to know, a different version is seen. Instead of wearing skivvies, black pants and black shoes, The Wiggles are wearing short sleeves, t-shirts and coloured shoes - Anthony wears blue shoes, Jeff wears purple shoes etc. This is extremely rare.
- The video was released on VHS in 1995 in Australia, and 2000 in the US as Dance Party (February 4, 2002 on DVD).
- This is the first Wiggles video where other Wiggly merchandise is not advertised at the end of the end credits.
- This DVD is re-recorded in 2006 called Here Comes the Big Red Car (video).
- In the Wags the Dog music video, the actor's skin under Wags' hand is visible in one scene.
- In the Big Red Car music video, there are some shots where the chroma key is visible by the car, and the car is not facing the right direction of the road in some scenes.