"Captain Feathersword" is often called "The Friendly Pirate". He owns a ship named The S.S Feathersword. He was originally "played" by Anthony Field, along with his 2 other brothers (all honoured and great people). Then in 1996, Paul Paddick became the voice of Captain, and he still has done the voice of him ever since. He also has a crew, the Friendly Pirate Crew, all of which idolize and have the same bright and cheerful personality as their captain. According to the Series 2 episode, "Family", Captain's father and mother, showing poor parenting and inappropriate child-raising practicises, left him (basically abandoning him, though the Captain remains optimistic about this matter) so they could sail the Seven Seas.
- Captain Feathersword was first played by Anthony Field. His brothers, John William Field and Paul Field followed suit in "Yummy Yummy" and "Big Red Car".
- Paul Paddick first plays the Captain in "Wake Up Jeff!".
- Captain has blue trousers with black lines from 1993 to 1997. From 1998 ownards, he now has black trousers with gold lines because they're the same ones as The Wiggles' black trousers.
- Captain also tickles people including The Wiggles and his friends.
- In some songs, Anthony isn't seen as a Wiggle because he is voicing Captain Feathersword. But in Big Red Car, he isn't played by Anthony except for Nicky Nacky Nocky Noo and Our Boat is Rocking on the Sea. In the Big Red Car song, Captain doesn't appear at all.
- From 1998 to 2012, Captain looked after any other three Wiggles when they're in most TV clips while one of them is away.
- He has had several songs after him.
- Captain Feathersword was played by Lachy Gillespie and Brad Carroll while Paul Paddick was in understudy.