"Cold Spaghetti Western" is The Wiggles' 19th album. It was released on the 19th of August, 2004 on CD/cassette. The accompanying video was released on the same date.
- We're The Cowboys
- Cielito Lindo
- The Wiggly Trail
- Listen To The Drummer Playing
- Let's Go to The Great Western Café
- The Master Pasta Maker (From Italy)
- Follow The Bird
- El Pato
- Olive Oil
- Hey Now, Let's Have A Party!
- Fiesta Siesta
- Farewell To The Wiggly Trail
- The Wiggles are: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
- Vocals: Greg Page
- Guest Vocalists: Sam Moran, Fernando
Moguel, Fernandito Moguel, Alfonso Rinaldi
- Guitars: Anthony Field, John Field,
Robin Gist, Colin Watson
- Bass: Murray Cook, Chris Lupton
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Brass: Dominic Lindsay
- Percussion: Steve Machamer
- Keyboards: Jeff Fatt, Steve Blau
- Backing Vocals: The Manzillas
(Paul Paddick, Craig Abercrombie,
Brett Clarke, Sam Moran and Simon Pryce)
- Musical Arrangements: The Wiggles,
- Recorded and mixed at Electric Avenue
Studios, Sydney, Australia by Robin Gist
- Mastered at Studio 301 by Don Bartley
- Production Team: Jennifer Carmody, Paul Field
- Package Design: Brian Neece
- The Wiggles Take on the World documentary shows a Behind the Scenes clip of The Wiggles recording The Master Pasta Maker (From Italy) for this album. Murray plays the bass guitar, Jeff plays the piano and Greg sings.
- The working titles for We're The Cowboys, The Wiggly Trail, Listen To The Drummer Playing, and Hey Now, Let's Have A Party! are "A Western Song", "On the Wiggly Trail", "The Drumbeat Song" and "Party Song".
- Fernando Moguel and Fernandito Moguel guest star in El Pato and Cielito Lindo, Alfonso Rinaldi guest stars in The Master Pasta Maker (From Italy), and Sam Moran guest stars in Olive Oil.