"Dance Party" is the American version of the Big Red Car album, released on April 3, 2001, along with the VHS release. It was re-released on June 24, 2003 by Hit Entertainment.
Note: All songs are taken from the album Big Red Car.
- Wags the Dog - 2:42
- Henry's Dance - 1:51
- Five Little Joeys - 1:48
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) - 1:34
- Di Dicki Do Dum - 1:33
- Cows (Spoken) - 0:20
- I'm a Cow - 0:31
- Bouncing Ball (Spoken) - 0:12
- Brown Girl in the Ring - 1:35
- Dorothy's Dance Party - 2:15
- The Four Presents - 2:39
- My Holiday At The Beach (Spoken) - 0:10
- Big Red Car - 1:49
- My Hat (Spoken) - 0:08
- Hat On My Head - 1:11
- Here We Go Dorothy - 2:41
- Do the Flap - 2:26
- Pufferbillies - 0:40
- Joannie Works with One Hammer - 2:47
- Nicky Nacky Nocky Noo - 2:12
- My New Shoes - 0:42
- I am a Dancer - 0:58
- Look At Baby (Spoken) - 0:09
- Georgia's Song - 0:43
- Sanctissima - 0:45
- Composers/Arrangers - M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, J Field and T Henry
- Song Lyricists - G Page and J Field
- Dialogue Lyricists - M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page and J Field
Teddy Bear Hug (Copyright Intended!)
(Raffi/Simpson) (Homeland Publishing Canada) ©1985
- This album all the songs from the Big Red Car album which was released in Australia on February 20th 1995, except for Teddy Bear Hug which was removed due to copyright reasons and On Your Holiday was removed for unknown reasons.
- The booklet shows that Murray, Jeff, and Greg's names were in the credits of Hat On My Head but Anthony and John actually wrote it themselves. It also shows that Murray, Jeff, Anthony, Greg, John, and Tony's names in Do the Flap are credited as M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field, G. Page, J. Field, and T. Henry.
- This album is named after an event.