Desert Dreaming is a story from The Wiggles.
- Written by A Field/P Wilcher
- Published by EMI Music
- Phillip Wilcher: Piano
- Gregory Page: Lead Vocals
- Anthony Field: Didgeridoo, Chief Kabasa Player
- Produced by Anthony Field
- Engineered by Steve Promfrett
- Recorded in February 1991 at Tracking Station Recording Studios, Sydney
Greg: I'm in the desert. It's very hot out here. The ground is red, dry and cracked from the heat. I can't see anything alive out here. Shimmering surface! What do I see? A man white, brown or black? And he tells me that there is a lot to see and do in the desert. He takes me to his totem place. Look, kangaroos. "My totem," he says. "We throw boomerangs together." His dog, or is it a dingo, chases the boomerang barking happily. He tells me the desert isn't always dry and that there is a wet season. When rain falls and wets the Earth, flowers with all the colors of the rainbow bloom for everyone to enjoy. The man tells me I must leave for now but that I can come back to this special place of colors and sounds whenever I dream.