- J.Field (Wiggly Tunes)
- Lead Vocals: Greg Page
Backing Vocals: Paul Paddick, Jeff Fatt,
Anthony Field, Murray Cook
Guitar: Tony Douglass • Bass: Murray Cook
Drums/Percussion: Tony Henry • Violin: Maria Schattovits
Cello: Margaret Lindsay • Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Musical Arrangements: The Wiggles, Dominic Lindsay
Recorded and mixed by: Chris Brooks
Assisted by: Matt Lovell, Phil Punch and Brad Cooke
- Recorded at Electric Avenue Studios, Sydney, Australia
Mixed at Studio 301 • Mastered by Don Bartley
Banana, potato, some fruit from the fridge
Tomato, sultana, a bowl of porridge
Rockmelon, pineapple, rhubarb in a dish
A lemon we squeeze on a fish.
Spaghetti, I'm ready for a big piece of cheese
Some fruit cake with custard. May I have more, please?
An apple, a paw-paw and red strawberries
Roast chicken, fish fingers and cream and jelly.
Food, food, food, all I need is some food.
Food, food, food, oh how I love my food.
Baked beans on toast with corn for crunch
Eggs that are scrambled with bacon for lunch
Yogurt with muesli to chew and to much
And carrot and peas and a broccoli bunch.
A big pie, hamburger, a vegetable quiche
With parsley on top and an orange to squeeze.
Rice cakes and biscuits and soft mandarin
Sponges and muffins with a cherry thrown in.
Food, food, food, all I need is some food. (fruit salad)
Food, food, food, oh how I love my food. (hot potato)
Food, food, food, all I need is some food. (cold spaghetti)
Food, food, food, oh how I love my food. (mashed banana)
- The video recording of the song was originally filmed with the song slowed down.
- The song was released on the PVD version of Foodman as a bonus song, along with a 1998 live clip of Hot Potato.
- The music at the beginning sounds similar to Boom Boom.
- Foodman appears in this song.
- Jeff Fatt is not credited for playing the accordion, although he can be seen playing it in the music video