|Go Santa Go!|
November 6, 2013
Pumpkin Face (2013)
Hot Potatoes! The Best Of The Wiggles (2014 version)
- Curoo Curoo (The Carol of the Birds)
- Everybody, I Have a Question
- Wags is Bouncing Around the Christmas Tree
- Christmas Picnic
- Hula, Hula, Merry Christmas to Ya
- We Three Elves
- Mrs. Claus, Put the Kettle On
- Jay is the Champion Christmas Wrapper
- Hula, Hula, Merry Christmas to Ya (Reprise)
- Away in a Manger
- Here Come the Reindeer
- Go Santa Go
- Emma's Christmas Bow
- Ding Dong Merrily on High
- Decorate the Tree with Dorothy
- The Holy City (Jerusalem)
- Henry's Christmas Dance
- Silent Night
- Unto Us, This Holy Night
- Anthony plays the drums again in this video as seen in the song "Decorate the Tree with Dorothy".
- After 16 years of becoming rarities, eight songs from the Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas video such as "Henry's Christmas Dance", "Christmas Picnic" are sung again.
- There are two different versions of "Away in a Manger". The CD versions lasts one minute and 30 seconds, whereas the DVD version lasts only 30 seconds with guitar.
- In the promo picture of "Emma's Christmas Bow", Simon plays the tambourine.
- Paul Field and his friend Paul Rogers play the rabbits in the North Pole scene where Lachy gives them the carrots.
- This video might mark the final appearance of the blue Maton acoustic guitar.
- Bert Newton and Patti Newton play roles as Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus and as themselves towards the end of the video.
- In most outdoor scenes and some indoor scenes, Anthony's wiggles skivvy and stripes on his pants are a bit lighter blue than usual.
- In some scenes, Lachy's purple stripes on his pants are a bit lighter than usual.
- For some unknown reason, in The Holy City (Jerusalem), Simon sings on a different phone than the one he talks on in the phone call segment.
- Captain Feathersword's jacket is now shiny red for Christmas time.
- The North Pole set used in this video heavily resembles the one used for It's Always Christmas With You!.
- After years of not being performed on a Christmas release and only sung live at concerts and Carols In the Domain, Here Come the Reindeer is performed again.
- A shot of Wigglehouse from TV Series 7 is used in this video after the song "Go Santa Go!".
- Simon wears the professor outfit for "Unto Us, This Holy Night" as one of the three wise men.
- For the first time, the walls in Wigglehouse are white, not yellow.
- This is the first Christmas video to see Anthony play the guitar in Go Santa Go!
- This video marks the first Wiggles video to have Paul Paddick do all the Wiggly Friends Voices, as noted in the credits. However, he does only some of Dorothy's giggles and Wag's barks (along with Lachy Gillespie and Paul Field). For Captain Feathersword and Henry's case, he does full role.
- This video aired on Treehouse TV in December 2017.
- Anthony Field as Anthony Wiggle
- Lachy Gillespie as Lachy Wiggle
- Simon Pryce as Simon Wiggle
- Emma Watkins as Emma Wiggle
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Tasmin Cummings, Caterina Mete as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Voice by Clare Field, Caterina Mete, Paul Paddick
- Nick Hutchinson as Wags the Dog
- Voice by Paul Field, Lachy Gillespie, Paul Paddick
- Lauren Hannaford as Henry the Octopus
- Voice by Paul Paddick
- Bert Newton & Patti Newton as Santa Claus & Mrs. Claus
- Jay Laga'aia as Jay the Elf
- Joel Reddy as Joel the Elf
- Lote Tuquiri as Lote the Elf
- Written by Anthony Field
- Directors: Anthony Field, Paul Field
- Producer: Paul Field
- Director of Photography: Brian Stone
- Choreographer: Caterina Mete
- Production Manager: Kate Alexander
- Editors: Aaron Hill, Brian Stone
- Executive Producers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field
- Wiggly Performers: Nick Hutchinson, Caterina Mete
- Child Performers: Edward Alexander, Antonio Field, Lucia Field, Maria Field, Jessica Keller, Isabella Laga'aia, Isabella Lanza, Patrico Munoz, Connor Paddick, Rock Reddy, Emosi Tuquiri
- Additional Appearances by Paul Field, Paul Rogers
- Additional Photography: David den Engelaman
- Camera Assistant: Aaron Hill
- Sound Recordists: Aaron Hill, Alex Keller
- Director's Assistant: Caterina Mete
- Performance Coach: Paul Rogers
- Costumes/Props: Caterina Mete
- Hair & MakeUp Artist: Alex Wharton
- Auto-Cue Operator: Kate Bullen
- Graphic Design & Illustration: Daniel Attard
- Assistant Editor: Joe Field
- Opening Titles & Motion Graphics: George Barillaro, Brian Stone
- Colourist: Aaron Hill
- Audio Post Production: Ben Hardie
- Stills Photographer: Aaron Hill
- Catering: John Groth
- Runners: Kate Bullen, Joe Field, Lauren Hannaford, Bronte Williams
- Set Nurse: Jarda Kyral
- Music Produced By: Anthony Field
- Music Recorded By: Chris Brooks, Robin Gist, Alex Keller, Roy Mollace, Aaron Ruig
- Music Mixed by: Alex Keller
- Music Mastered by: Don Bartley
- Vocals: Anthony Field, Clar Field, Lachy Gillespie, Paul Paddick, Simon Pryce, Emma Watkins
- Special Guests Vocalists: Jay Laga'aia, Bert Newton, Patti Newton, Joel Reddy, Lote Tuqiri
- Backing Vocals: Blathnaid Conroy-Murphy, Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce, Emma Watkins
- Musicians: Steve Blau, Blathnaid Conroy-Murphy, Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, John Field, Lachy Gillespie, Robin Gist, Tony Henry, Peter Iacono, Rex Kellehr, Alex Keller, Angela Lindsay, Dominic Lindsay, Margaret Lindsay, Chris Lupton, Terry Murray, Greg Page, Simon Pryce, Mark Punch, Maria Schattovits, George Tseros, Emma Watkins
- Music Recorded at Hot Potato Studios, Electric Avenue Studios & Tracking Station Studios
- Go Santa Go! shot on location in Sydney, Australia
- Studio scenes filmed at Hot Potato Studios, Sydney