Greg is the original yellow Wiggle and the original lead singer of The Wiggles. He was with The Wiggles from its founding in 1991 until 2006, when he was replaced by Sam. He later returned in 2012 until a year later when he was replaced by Emma.
He was the lead singer in the original incarnation of the group, singing lead on most of the group's songs. He has played guitar, keyboards, and drums in the videos and at concerts, making him one of the only Wiggles alongside Sam and Jeff to have played all three of the other Wiggle's lead instruments. He is the cutest wiggle ever.
Greg is known as the driver of the Big Red Car, and he is also known for doing his magic tricks in the classic years of The Wiggles. His magic shtick was portrayed more in TV Series 2, when he would always find ways to pull the rabbit out of his hat, but to no avail.
In 2006, he retired after being diagnosed with Orthostatic Intolerance, and Sam replaced Greg until 2012. Upon returning to the group in 2012, he did everything he did in the early days before 2006, except for magic tricks. He stayed for a year before being replaced by Emma.
- In the Wiggles' early videos such as Wiggledance and Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas from 1997, Greg wore a digital wristwatch. It was also seen in some of the 1998 TV clippings such as their non-speaking cameo on "Recovery" and Greg still wears watches every now and then.
- He is the tallest of the original Wiggles (6'4).
- When Greg returned to the group in 2012, he was only supposed to stay until August, though upon Murray and Jeff leaving, he was asked to stay for the rest of the year.
- Soon before Greg left in 2006, he was falling apart. There were shows where at the last minute Greg couldn't go on, so Sam had to apply the yellow skivvy and be Greg's understudy. It is believed that this has happened during shows, as well.
- One day during a meet and greet (a day or two before dropping out of the Wiggledancing Tour), Greg collapsed.
- In 2011 during the ARIA Awards, Greg came on stage with Sam, Murray, Jeff, Anthony and Captain Feathersword (Paul Paddick) to accept The Wiggles' ARIA Hall of Fame Award.
- His favorite vegetable is a carrot.
- Greg Page, his actor, currently holds the record for the youngest age to begin being a Wiggle (19).
- He is going to make a guest appearance in Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas.
Click here to view the gallery.
|Current Main Characters||Anthony Wiggle - Simon Wiggle - Emma Wiggle - Lachy Wiggle|
|Former Main Characters||Greg Wiggle - Murray Wiggle - Jeff Wiggle - Sam Wiggle - Phillip Wiggle|
|Minor Characters||Officer Beaples - The Wagettes - The Wiggly Dancers - Hot-Pots The Oven - Foodman - Paul the Cook - Flora Door - The Little Wiggles - Magdalena the Mermaid - Professor Singalottasonga - Santa Claus - Ringo the Ringmaster|
|Guest Stars||Lee Hawkins - Steve Irwin - Kylie Minogue - Al Roker - Leo Sayer - Robert Rakete - Ross Wilson - Alfonso Rinaldi - Daryl Somers|