Series 1, Episode 10
|Approx. Running Time||
"Haircut" is the 10th episode of The Wiggles (TV Series 1). Anthony's hair gets so long and they call Madame Boufant to help.
1 Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car
2 Uncle Noah's Ark
3 Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes
Kaz the Cat
Kaz and her friends have found a way to escape from the heat by using an air conditioner.
Kindergarten Text Types
Kids play with jigsaw picture puzzles.
Anthony's hair is growing very very long because of the hot weather. Anthony says that he had got Madame Bouffants hairdressers last week. But Greg says that they have to do it for a emergency cut. So they call Madame Bouffant over to do Anthony's haircut.
- Is this a new look for Anthony?
- If so, will the Wiggles get use to it?
- If not, how will Madame Bouffant save the day?
She does different types of hair styles and finally she got Anthony's hair style. When Anthony walks Madame Bouffant to her car, the cold weather came and while The Unforgotten Wiggles clean up the mess, Anthony turned bald. He felt worried for the first time but he thinks that he likes being bald, and doesn't need to brush his hair in the morning.
Henry The Octopus Puppet Show
Henry hosts a birthday party for the fishettes.
Captain Featherswords Pirate Show
Captain Feathersword has the flu.
Wiggly Chase Scene
The credits come up with a Wiggly Chase where Captain Feathersword steals the tennis ball that everyone was playing with.
- "Have a Happy Birthday, Fishettes" is adapted to "Have a Happy Birthday, Captain" from "Stories and Songs: The Adventures of Captain Feathersword".
- This episode could have been the finale of Season 1 as the "Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car" music video promoted the video release of Toot Toot!.
- There is a Taiwanese version of the episode called Carlos' Haircut.
- Madame Bouffant will make her return in 15 years in the Ready, Steady, Wiggle! episode, "Hair Disaster!" but will have an assistant and will be played by Anthony's daughters.