|Here Comes A Song|
October 12th, 1992
The Wiggles (1991)
"Here Comes A Song" is the 2nd Wiggles album and it was released on October 12th, 1992.
- We're All Friends A. Field 1.51
- Little Brown Ant A. Field 1.04
- I Knew A Cricket M. Cook/J. Fatt/A. Field/G. Page 0.16
- Uncle Noah's Ark Trad. Arr. Cook/Field/Page/Fatt 2.26
- Dorothy's Birthday Party M. Cook 2.25
- Bert The Wombat M. Cook/J. Fatt/A. Field/G. Page 0.11
- Here Comes A Bear A. Field/G. Page 1.22
- Henry The Octopus M. Cook/J. Fatt/A. Field 1.42
- Poesje Mauw Trad. Arr. Cook/Field/Page/Fatt
English translation G. Page 1.00
- I Love It When It Rains M. Cook 1.11
- Three Animals A. Field/G. Page 1.36
- Sing A Song Of Polly Trad. Arr. Cook/Field/Page/Fatt 1.05
- Come And Sail The Sea A. Field/G. Page 1.28
- A Pirate's Life M. Cook/J. Fatt/A. Field/G. Page 0.21
- Bound For South Australia
Trad. Arr. Cook/Fatt/Field/Page 1.20
- The Gypsy Rover Trad. Arr. Cook/Fatt/Field/Page 2.10
- A Family Song A. Field 2.05
- Daniel And Molly A. Field 2.07
- I Look In The Mirror G. Page 1.43
- Fire Engines A. Field 0.43
- Dungley Wobble J. Fatt/A. Field 1.00
- Lechoo Yeladim Trad. Arr. Cook/Field/Page/Fatt 1.32
- Dancing Ride A. Field/G. Page 2.03
- Whenever I Hear This Music M. Cook/J. Fatt 1.11
- Tidy Up Song J. Fatt/G. Page 1:54
- Fly Through The Air A. Field/G. Page 1.02
- The Magic Kindy J. Fatt/A. Field 1.29
- Rainy Day M. Cook/A. Field/G. Page/J. Fatt 0.17
- Glush Swish Mush Nump
M. Cook/A. Field/G. Page/J. Fatt 0.=21
- It's Been Raining All Day M. Cook/A. Field/G. Page/
J. Fatt 0:.17
- The Dreaming
Song A. Field/J. Field 1:40
- The Lion And
Trad. Arr. Cook /
(A. Field 0.59
- Anthony Field: jaws harp, tin whistle, vocals, tambourine, bodhran,
digeridoo, guitar and hand claps
- Greg Page: lead vocals, guitar and hand claps
- Jeff Fatt: accordian, piano, organ, xylophone, vocals, hand claps
and "Jerome's" voice
- Murray Cook: guitar, bass guitar, vocals and Chief Kabasa player
- Produced by: Anthony Field, Greg Page, Murray Cook and Jeff Fatt.
- Engineered by: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt and Greg Page.
- Mixed by: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Greg Page and Anthony Field.
- Mastered by: Don Bartley at Studio 301, Sydney.
- Illustrations by: Vered Lavner
- Cover photography by: Belinda Mason
- Artwork/Design by: Ben Evans & Holly Grounds
- Lyrics printed by: kind permission of EMI Music
- Jane Bezzina: backing vocals on "Little Brown Ant", "The Magic Kindy",
"We're All Friends", "Come and Sail the Sea" and "Daniel and Molly"
- Rosemary Richardson: backing vocals on "Henry the Octopus",
"Dungley Wobble" and vocals on "The Family Song"
- Peter Mackie: guitar on "The Gypsy Rover"
- Xylophone supplied by: the Lusthaus Family.
- This is the first Wiggles album to feature song lyrics listed in the booklet.
- This was first and only Wiggles album to feature Cockroaches member Peter Mackie on Acoustic guitar on The Gypsy Rover.
- This was the first album that Murray, Jeff and Greg were credited as producers, and would remain producers until 1997.
- This was the first time The Wiggles appeared in their coloured skivvies.
- Phillip Wilcher, who left shortly after the release of the band's first album from 1991, was supposed to stay as a behind-the-scenes writer for this album, but was apparently told by Anthony at a Neil Diamond concert that the album had been recorded while Phillip was away, and was not needed.
- Many of the tracks were used in The Wiggles' first video, Wiggle Time!, and its remake. A majority of the album was re-released on the 2000 Wiggle Time! album (named after the video), and its American counterpart Let's Wiggle.
- Dorothy's Birthday Party, Henry the Octopus and Whenever I Hear This Music were later re-recorded in 1998.
- EMI Music published all of The Wiggles' songs on this album.
- The front cover shows a hand-drawn version of Dorothy the Dinosaur.
- The Wiggles had a deadline to record the album and they were at a recording studio in Cremorne, on Sydney's lower north shore.
- A re-issue of this album with all 33 tracks was released by Phonogram.