March 4, 2010
- Hot Potato from Yummy Yummy - 1998
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) from Here Comes the Big Red Car - 2006
- Fruit Salad from Yummy Yummy - 1998
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear from Wiggle Time! - 1998
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car from Toot Toot! - 1999
- Wake Up Jeff! from It's Time to Wake Up Jeff! - 2006
- Wiggly Party from Hoop-Dee Doo! It's a Wiggly Party - 2001
- Quack Quack from Wiggle Time! - 1998
- Wiggle Bay from Wiggle Bay - 2002
- The Monkey Dance from Yummy Yummy - 1998
- Get Ready to Wiggle from Wiggle Time! - 1998
- Go Santa Go from Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas - 1999
- Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?) from It's Time to Wake Up Jeff! - 2006
- Ooh It's Captain Feathersword from Wiggledancing! Live in Concert - 2007
- Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport from It's a Wiggly Wiggly World! - 2000
- Dressing Up from Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins! - 2003
- Move Your Arms Like Henry from Toot Toot! - 1998/1999
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! from Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins! - 2003
- Do the Owl from Wiggly Safari - 2002
- The Zeezap Song from Space Dancing! - 2003
- Play Your Guitar with Murray from Hoop-Dee Doo! It's a Wiggly Party - 2001
- Rockin' Santa! from Santa's Rockin'! - 2004
- To Have A Tea Party from You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - 2008
- Here Come The Chicken from Racing to the Rainbow - 2006
- Getting Strong! from Getting Strong! - 2007
- Murray Had A Turtle from Pop Go The Wiggles! - 2007
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star from Pop Go The Wiggles! - 2007
- I'm Dorothy the Dinosaur! from Dorothy's Memory Book - 2008
- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing from You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - 2008
- Dr. Knickerbocker from You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - 2008
- The Shimmie Shake! from You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - 2008
- Over in the Meadow from Sing a Song of Wiggles - 2008
- Wags The Dog Is Chasing His Tail from The Wiggles Go Bananas! - 2009
- Monkey Man from The Wiggles Go Bananas - 2009
- Hot Poppin' Popcorn from Hot Poppin' Popcorn - 2009
Original Wiggles Film Clips from 1993
Latin American Wiggles Film Clip
Taiwanese Wiggles Film Clip
- Starring Murray Cook as Murray Wiggle
- Jeff Fatt as Jeff Wiggle
- Anthony Field as Anthony Wiggle
- Sam Moran as Sam Wiggle
- Greg Page as Greg Wiggle
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Special Guest Performer: Jamie Redfern
- Dorothy the Dinosaur - Kelly Hamilton
- Wags the Dog - Mario Martinez-Diaz
- Henry the Octopus - Clare Field
- Voice of Dorothy the Dinosaur: Jennifer Andrade
- Voice of Wags the Dog: Mic Conway
- Voice of Henry the Octopus: Paul Paddick
- Executive Producers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field
- Director/Producer: Paul Field
- Choreographer: Caterina Mete
- Director of Photography: Borce Damcevski
- Editors: David Roberts, George Barillaro
- Production Manager: Kate Alexander
- Production Resources Manager: Emily Singlair
- Colourist: Aaron Hill
- Audio Post: Ben Hardie
- Sound Recordists: Emanuel Ruggeri, Jason Wagner
- Camera Assistants: Marcus De Giorgio, Aaron Raisenburg
- Hair and Make-Up: Alex Wharton, Carolina Pinto
- Wardrobe/Props Assistant: Lydia Sarks
- Logging/Sound Playback: Luke Field, Brian Stone
- Autocue: Rebecca Tossell
- Still Photographers: Gary Johnston, Martin Webby
- Catering: Glenn Austin, John Groth
- Runner: Melissa Cahill, Tim Cook, Michael Jones, Brad Lock
- Music Mixed by Alex Keller
- Filmed, Recorded and Post Produced at Hot Potato Studios, Sydney
Promo Photo Gallery
DVD Menu Gallery
- Australia/New Zealand: March 4, 2010
- United Kingdom: March 22, 2010
- North America: July 6, 2010
- This is the first compilation DVD.
- For the first and only time, Anthony states that Maria Field is his daughter, and Clare Field as his niece, in the prologue to Getting Strong!. He also appears with Antonio in the prologue for Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car, though he doesn't mention he is his son.
- This is the third video to be released the year after the album came out, after Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas and Yule Be Wiggling. This makes it the first non-Christmas video to get this treatment.
- Sam sings Ooh It's Captain Feathersword, though in the album it is Greg's original version. This is likely due to 20th Century Fox owning The Wiggles Movie, while ABC own its soundtrack.
- As a tribute to Steve Irwin, they used the original prologue of Do the Owl taken from Wiggly Safari instead of filming a new one.
- Wiggle Time!, released in 1993, is mentioned by Anthony in the prologue of Getting Strong!. Greg is also mentioned in the opening and closing scenes of this video.
- Hot Poppin' Popcorn wasn't included on the original CD, because the album it originates from wasn't out yet.
- Rockin' Santa! appears in widescreen for the first time, as its original DVD appearance was cropped to full screen.
- The instrumental versions of the songs House On The Hillside and A Family Song are played as background music in the Interview with The Wiggles' Mums bonus clip.
- The 1993 bonus clips are mistakenly dated 1991 on the DVD covers and menus.
- The opening credits show clips of Jeff and Greg from the 1994 version of The Monkey Dance, while the version that plays in the video is the 1998 version.
- In the end credits, a clip of Greg from the 1998 version of D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) is shown, though that song does not appear in any form. It can be heard in the DVD menu, however, meaning it likely was going to be included but dropped from the final video.
- Despite the new song title cards being used to cover up original ones, some can still be seen. Just before the song title comes up for Hot Potato, you can see the front of the original Big Red Car banner title used in Yummy Yummy enter the screen. This is fixed in the 2014 version. Also, if you look very closely during Quack Quack's song title, you can see the top of Captain Feathersword's Pirate ship gliding across the screen, as it was taken from TV Series 1.
- I'm Dorothy the Dinosaur! is credited as being from Dorothy the Dinosaur's Party, but it is actually the version used for Dorothy the Dinosaur's Memory Book and her 2nd TV Series.