"It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!" is the 24th Wiggles album, which was released on the 5th of March, 2006. It features mainly songs from 1996's Wake Up Jeff!, but also includes other tracks such as We're Playing A Trick On The Captain and Have A Happy Birthday Captain, which had not featured since 1993's Stories And Songs: The Adventures Of Captain Feathersword The Friendly Pirate.
The accompanying video was released on June 8, 2006.
Note: All tracks are taken from the album Wake Up Jeff except where noted otherwise.
- We Like to Say Hello
- Henry's Underwater Big Band
- Having Fun at the Beach
- Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song)
- Bucket Of Dew/Paddy Condon From Cobar
- Guess What?
- Wake Up Jeff!
- A Frog Went A Walking
- Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?) (from The Wiggles Movie Soundtrack)
- Take A Trip Out On The Sea
- Romp Bomp a Stomp
- We're Playing A Trick On The Captain (new recording)
- Have A Happy Birthday Captain (new recording)
- I Can Do So Many Things
- Wave To Wags
- Havenu Shalom Alechem
- House On The Hillside
- Five Little Ducks
- Name Game
- Pipers Waltz
- Go to Sleep Jeff (Brahms' Lullaby) (from Go to Sleep Jeff)
- Music Produced by: Anthony Field
- Vocals: Greg Page, Paul Paddick, Carolyn Ferrie
- Manzillas: Brett Clarke, Ryan De Saulnier, Sam Moran
- Guitars: Anthony Field, John Field and Terry Murray
- Bass: Murray Cook and Chris Lupton
- Viola: Angela Lindsay
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Keyboard: Jeff Fatt and Dominic Lindsay
- Piano Accordion: Dominic Lindsay
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Congas: Paul Rodgers
- Bouzouki: George Tseros
- Tracks 14 and 15 recorded and mixed by Rob Gist at Tune Master Productions
- All other tracks originally engineered by Aaron Ruig, Rob Perez, and The Wiggles.
- All tracks remastered by Don Bartley.
America: April 4, 2006
Australia: May 4, 2006
- Everybody is Clever, Baby Beluga, and Chu-Lu-Lu were removed from this album. The speaking tracks Statue and Whales were also removed.
- Go to Sleep Jeff is the bonus track on this album.
- In the song credits, John Field's name was removed from Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song) and Wave to Wags, whereas the word Traditional was removed from Bucket of Dew/Paddy Condon from Cobar, A Frog Went A Walking, Havenu Shalom Alechem, Five Little Ducks, Pipers Waltz, and Go to Sleep Jeff (Brahm's Lullaby).
- The songs We're Playing A Trick On The Captain and Have A Happy Birthday Captain were recorded at Tune Master Productions.
- John Field, Dominic Lindsay, and George Tseros play the instruments on We're Playing A Trick On The Captain and Have A Happy Birthday Captain such as the bouzouki.