|It's a Wiggly Wiggly World!|
20 March 2000
Toot Toot! (1998)
Wiggle Time! (2000)
"It's a Wiggly Wiggly World!" (known as Wiggly Wiggly World! in the US) and is the 10th Wiggles album which was released on the 20th of March in 2000. And The accompanying video was released on July 25, 2000.
- In The Wiggles' World
- Here Come The Wiggles
- In The Big Red Car We Like To Ride
- Let's meet Slim Dusty (spoken intro)
- I Love To Have A Dance With Dorothy
featuring Slim Dusty
- Let's meet Christine Anu (spoken intro)
- Taba Naba featuring Christine Anu
- Let's meet Rolf Harris (spoken intro)
- Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport
featuring Rolf Harris
- Let's meet Kamahl (spoken intro)
- Sing With Me featuring Kamahl
- Let's meet Human Nature (spoken intro)
- One Little Coyote
featuring Human Nature
- Hey, Hey, Hey, We're All Pirate Dancing
- Another Cuppa
- Let's meet Tim Finn (spoken intro)
- Six Months In A Leaky Boat
(Wiggly Version) featuring Tim Finn
- Blow Me Down
- Let's Go (We're Riding In The Big Red Car)
- Porcupine Pie
- Let's meet Jimmy Little (spoken intro)
- MorningTown Ride featuring Jimmy Little
- Intro to Haru Ga Kita (spoken intro)
- Haru Ga Kita featuring Atsuko Arai
- SLIM DUSTY appears courtesy of EMI Music
- CHRISTINE ANU appears courtesy of Mushroom Records
- ROLF HARRIS appears courtesy of Rolf Harris Enterprises Limited
- KAMAHL appears courtesy of Warner Music
- HUMAN NATURE appear courtesy of Sony Music Australia
- TIM FINN appears courtesy of Mushroom Music
- JIMMY LITTLE appears courtesy of Festival Records
- ATSUKO ARAI appears courtesy of the City of Nara, Japan
- The Wiggles are MURRAY COOK, JEFF FATT, ANTHONY FIELD and GREG PAGE
- Vocals: Greg Page Guitar: Murray Cook, Terry Murray Bass: Murray Cook
Double Bass: John O'Grady Drums: Tony Henry Violin: Maria Schattovits
Cello: Margaret Lindsay Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
Backing Vocals: Greg Page, Anthony Field, Jeff Fatt, Murray Cook,
Mark Punch, Rick Price, Paul Field and Paul Paddick.
- Musical Arrangements: The Wiggles and Dominic Lindsay
Recorded and mixed at Albert Studios, Sydney Australia by Chris Brooks and Tony Douglass.
Mastered at Studios 301 by Don Bartley
- Photography: Gary Johnston Cover Design: Geoff Morrison
- Australia: March 20, 2000
- America: January 22, 2002 (HiT Entertainment)
June 24, 2003 (HIT/Koch Records re-release)
The video of "It's a Wiggly Wiggly World!" was released four months later.
- This album reuses the song In the Wiggles World from The Wiggles (TV Series 2).
- Porcupine Pie is the only song that was never made into a video.
- Human Nature's version of One Little Coyote was never made into a video.
- Starry Night is the only song that doesn't appear on this album.
- Here Come the Wiggles was previously sung in The Wiggly Big Show Tour.
- John O'Grady debuts in this Wiggles album on double bass.