Jeff is the original purple Wiggle who plays the piano and accordion and loves to fall asleep. He was a wiggle for 21 years, before being permanently replaced by Lachy in 2013.
Jeff tends to fall asleep a lot, which causes the others to call out "WAKE UP JEFF!", and that causes Jeff to jump up and down and do all sorts of silly things.
Jeff plays a variety of key instruments such as the piano, keyboard, accordion, and occasionally other instruments like drums or guitar. Out of the original generation, he sings the least, only having a few lead songs like Would You Giggle, I'm a Cow and I Just Can't Sleep on Christmas Eve.
- He is the oldest Wiggle out of the all of the Wiggles.
- He is the shortest and skinniest male Wiggle.
- When Anthony first came up with the idea of making a children's album, Jeff was very skeptical, as he didn't have a background in Early Childhood Education like the others.
- He is the only wiggle who isn't married, engaged or in any romantic relationship.
- He eats cereal with bananas for breakfast.
- His favorite food is broccoli.
Click here to view the gallery.
|Current Main Characters||Anthony Wiggle - Simon Wiggle - Emma Wiggle - Lachy Wiggle|
|Former Main Characters||Greg Wiggle - Murray Wiggle - Jeff Wiggle - Sam Wiggle - Phillip Wiggle|
|Minor Characters||Officer Beaples - The Wagettes - The Wiggly Dancers - Hot-Pots The Oven - Foodman - Paul the Cook - Flora Door - The Little Wiggles - Magdalena the Mermaid - Professor Singalottasonga - Santa Claus - Ringo the Ringmaster|
|Guest Stars||Lee Hawkins - Steve Irwin - Kylie Minogue - Al Roker - Leo Sayer - Robert Rakete - Ross Wilson - Alfonso Rinaldi - Daryl Somers|