Lights, Camera, Action! is a Taiwanese Wiggles DVD released in 2006.
Intro - where the Taiwanese Wiggles and the Wiggly Friends are in Wiggly Animation setting up a show together.
The Taiwanese Wiggles greet everyone and invite them to wiggle along.
Song #1: Get Ready to Wiggle
The Taiwanese Wiggles introduce the next song.
Song #2: Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
Dorothy shows off her dance moves to Danny.
Song #3: Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?)
Vivi and Samuel introduce Wiggly Animation.
Arthur is with some of his young friends who are playing with clay. Most of all, hammering the clay is so much fun!
Song #5: Joannie Works with One Hammer
Arthur, Samuel and Vivi try to wake up Danny but it never works.
Song #6: Wake Up Danny!
The Taiwanese Wiggles hear lots of outside sounds. But how could they figure out all of them? They can ride in the Big Red Car!
Captain Feathersword starts to tickle everybody, and he can't stop. He decides to do a pirate dance instead.
Song #9: Captain Feathersword
The Taiwanese Wiggles prepare for a Wiggly Party.
Song #11: Wiggly Party
Danny teaches everyone how to play the guitar.
Song #13: Play Your Guitar with Danny
Arthur introduces a traditional Jamaican Caribbean song that is fun to sing.
Song #15: Brown Girl in the Ring
Vivi introduces a traditional Irish dance.
Song #17: Di Dicki Do Dum
Arthur and the kids use paint droppers to paint. It looks a bit like it's raining.
Song #18: I Love It When It Rains
Vivi introduces the next song about how the captain is best at things.
Song #19: Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy!
The Taiwanese Wiggles bid farewell to everyone.
- Get Ready to Wiggle (M Cook, J Fatt, G Page, J Field)
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, J Field, D Lindsay)
- Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?) (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page)
- Uncle Noah's Ark (animation)
- Joannie Works With One Hammer (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, Traditional)
- Wake Up Danny (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page)
- Little Brown Ant (animation) (A Field)
- Let's Go! We're Riding in the Big Red Car (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page)
- Captain Feathersword (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page)
- Gulp Gulp (animation) (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, J Field, D Lindsay)
- Wiggly Party (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, C Abercrombie, J Field)
- Henry's Underwater Big Band (animation) (J Field)
- Play Your Guitar with Danny (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page)
- Pufferbillies (animation) (L Ricks, S Gaillard)
- Brown Girl in the Ring (F Fairan)
- Vegetable Soup (animation) (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, J Field, P Field, D Lindsay)
- Di Dicki Do Dum
- I Love It When It Rains (M Cook)
- Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy! (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, J Field)
- Take A Trip Out On The Sea (animation) (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page)
- The saturation/color of the video is slightly off.
- Some of the transitions in this video are stretched out more compared to the ones used in TV Series 4 and 5. For example, the guitar transitions show more of the guitars and the purple background.
- The full versions of the animated Taiwanese versions of Take A Trip Out On The Sea and Little Brown Ant can be seen here.
- The animations for I Climb Ten Stairs, I'm a Cow, and Five Little Ducks did not appear at all in this video, despite appearing in both the Taiwanese and Australian Wiggles series.
- Captain Feathersword is portrayed by Kaeng Chan in this video.
- This was the last Taiwanese Wiggles video to be released, and the only video to not feature Anni or Carlos.
- The opening of this video appears to be in Wiggly Animation featuring title cards being showed in a list of these appearances: Arthur, Danny, Samuel and Vivi. Arthur also happens to be holding paperwork with the names written.
- The tune to "Uncle Noah's Ark" is A instead of G.
- This was the first and only Taiwanese video to be distributed by Catalyst Logic.
- This is the only Taiwanese video to have end credits.
- A copy of this DVD is currently hanging up for display at The Wiggles Exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum .
- The background illustration from Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport is reused in Joannie Works With One Hammer, as well as the prologue for Brown Girl in the Ring.