|Live Hot Potatoes|
March 3, 2005 (AUS), January 11, 2005 (US)
"Live Hot Potatoes!" is the 20th Wiggles video released in 2005. This is the first concert video of the 2000s. This is the third live concert video, after The Wiggly Big Show.
This was filmed in 2003 during the Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Tour.
It was filmed at the Sydney Entertainment Centre on December 20, 2003.
The Wiggles perform a concert in front of their home town of Sydney, Australia featuring many of their classics, and also songs from the Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles season.
Live from the Sydney Entertainment Centre, this is the last , homecoming stop for The Wiggles Australian Tour in 2003.
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favorite Dinosaur)
- Rolling Down the Sandhills/Running Up the Sandhills
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?)
- Butterflies Flit
- Where's Jeff?
- Play Your Guitar with Murray
- The Monkey Dance
- We're Dancing with Wags the Dog
- Central Park, New York
- Here Come the Reindeer
- Fruit Salad
- Quack Quack
- Eagle Rock
- I Wave My Arms and Swing My Baton
- Hot Potato
- Wiggly Christmas Medley
DVD Menu Gallery
- Greg Page
- Murray Cook
- Anthony Field
- Jeff Fatt
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Caterina Mete as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Kristy Talbot as Wags the Dog
- Katherine Patrick as Henry the Octopus
The Wiggly Dancers
- Lead Vocals: Greg Page
- Background Vocals: The Wiggles, Paul Paddick
- Guitars: Murray Cook, Greg Page
- Keyboards: Jeff Fatt
The Wiggly Orchestra
- Conductor, Trumpet, Keyboards: Dominic Lindsay
- Additional Trumpet: Sam Moran
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Bass: John O'Grady
- Guitar: Rex Goh
- Piano, Keyboards: Tony Gardner
- Background Vocals: Greg Truman, Sam Moran, Craig Abercrombie
- This is the last video to be filmed in full-screen. Because of TV Series 4 being shot/released in widescreen, when songs from this video were put in episodes, they were given a border on the sides, similar to the ones in Hot Potatoes: The Best of The Wiggles (video).
- This was very there last Concert to be released on VHS in Australia
- In "D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favorite Dinosaur)", the Moguel Family makes cameos in the audience.
- The Wiggly Telephone makes a cameo in "Greg's News."
- Jeff is the third character that is his favorite instrument is drums. The first was Anthony since he plays it alot. The second was Henry the Octopus.
- Sam wears a yellow jacket in this video.
- The song list order on the back cover is different than the song order in the concert.
- A bonus clip reveals that Ross Wilson (King Mondo) was at one of the concerts during this tour for Eagle Rock.
- This is the only video starring The Wiggly Orchestra.
- Rare footage from concerts in Perth, Adelaide, Wollongong, and Melbourne are shown in a bonus feature on the DVD.
- The US 2007 DVD re-release disc art features promo pictures of Dorothy the Dinosaur and Captain Feathersword from Getting Strong!.
- Songs from this video can be seen in The Wiggles Show (TV Series 1).
- This is the first video of the Red Maton Bass Guitar it was played by John O'Grady (It's later used for the Christmas Celebration Tour.)
- This is the first concert video released in the USA. Not only that, it's also the first one released on DVD.
- The US DVD back cover says that it runs 140 mins. However, it was false because the running time is actually 77 minutes.