Series 2, Episode 16
|Approx. Running Time||
Movement is the 16th Wiggles 1999 episode.
Dorothy loses a tooth and gets a visit from the tooth fairy with the Wiggles helping her.
- Intro with the flying bee.
- "Dorothy the Dinosaur" with intro (from Wiggle Time (re-recording))
- Wiggles jog around and plan to visit Dorothy
- "Big Red Car" (new video, from the album Big Red Car)
- Dorothy's tooth is wobbling. Wiggles suggest she go to the dentist, Dr. Verygood.
- "Shaky Shaky" - no intro (from Yummy Yummy (re-recording))
- At the dentist, Dorothy's last baby tooth falls out. Dr. Verygood tells Dorothy what a great job she did brushing her teeth, and the Wiggles go "me too" *grin*
- Captain Feathersword and his crew prepare a special pirate marching song for his nephew Captain No Beard, the tap dancing pirate.
- The Wiggles play an imagination game where someone plays music and the others dance along. They play Western music and pretend they are horses. Jeff plays scary music and gets freaked out. He comes back with a video.
- "Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?)" (from The Wiggly Big Show)
- The pirates do their pirate dance in front of the Wiggles and friends. Captain No Beard tap dances as well and gives Captain Feathersword a peacock feathersword as a gift.
- Dorothy puts her tooth away.
- Greg looks at the stars and imagines some formations.
- The Wiggles help the Tooth Fairy by transforming into tiny Wiggles. They change out the tooth with a coin while Dorothy is asleep.
- The room in the Dentist is the same room as backstage in "The Wiggly Big Show" just redressed.
- The scene of Captain No-Beard dancing is filmed alongside "History" as The Opposite Wiggly Group and Officer Beaples are sitting down in the same position.