- Trad. Arr. Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Sam Moran, Dominic Lindsay, Paul Paddick
(Wiggly Tunes Pty Ltd)
- Music Produced By: Anthony Field
- Musical Arrangements: The Wiggles and Dominic Lindsay
- Vocals: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Sam Moran, Paul
- Manzillas: Brett Clarke, Craig Abercrombie
- Guitar: Murray Cook
- Bass Guitar: Chris Lupton
- Piano: Jeff Fatt
- Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Drums: Anthony Howe
- Recorded and engineered by: Alex Keller
- Mastered by: Robin Gist
Murray had a turtle
I called him Tiny Tim
He put him in the bath tub
To see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water
e ate up all the soap
He tried to eat the bathtub
But it wouldn’t fit down his throat.
Murray called the doctor
The doctor called the nurse
The nurse called the lady with the polka dotted purse.
In walked the doctor
In walked the nurse
In walked the lady with the polka dotted purse.
"Ooh" said the doctor
"Ah" said the nurse
"Fab" said the lady with the polka dotted purse.
Murray thanked the doctor
Murray thanked the nurse
Murray thanked the lady with the polka dotted purse.
- Dominic Lindsay's name isn't credited in the DVD version of the song credits.
- An instrumental track for this song is played over the credits of the Pop Go The Wiggles! DVD.