Series 1, Episode 11
|Approx. Running Time||
Kaz the Cat
Kaz learns that it's important to exercise when we work or play.
Kindergarten Text Types
Murray is working out on the floor and sees the big weight. He really hopes to be able to lift it. He then hears an advertisement for a weight on the radio. So he dials the number for the delivery. The package comes in no time. Murray is so excited to use his new weight set that he keeps using it so his body is strong enough to lift the big weight.
Meanwhile, the Non-Realistic Wiggles come out and see Murray Excercizing. They decide to excercise as well.
After a while, Murray is the only one left still excercizing. Greg suggests Murray takes a break. But Murray keeps going. When Murray thinks he's strong enough to lift the heavy weight, he asks the Non-Realistic Wiggles to bring it to him.
Murray attempts to lift the big weight but fails. Later, Dorothy drops by to help the Wiggles clean up. Dorothy picks up the heavy weight like a piece of rope. The Wiggles are amazed about how strong Dorothy is. Without knowing its a medicine ball, Dorothy picks it up and throws it to Murray. The medicine ball is too heavy for Murray so he tumbles backwards while holding the ball.
Henry The Octopus Puppet Show
Henry's seaweed garden gets eaten by Sam and Michael the hungry little sea snails.
Captain Featherswords Pirate Show
Captain Feathersword and Wags go on a Treasure Hunt.
Wiggly Chase Scene
Shovel And Pail
- Murray's Getting Strong!/The Octomower (Sprout title)
- All the songs are simply live in concert. Same with the next two episodes.
- This episode was filmed after "Funny Greg" and before "Anthony's Friend", making this the second production episode.
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) - Concert Version
- Wave To Wags - Concert Version
- Nya Nya Nya - Concert Version