"Pop Go The Wiggles! Nursery Rhymes and Songs" is the first of four nursery rhyme albums made by The Wiggles. It was released on the 5th of August 2007. It won the 2007 ARIA Music Awards for Best Children's Album.
- Pop Goes The Weasel (Sam)
- This Old Man
- Murray Had A Turtle
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- English Country Garden
- Pop Goes The Weasel (Anthony)
- Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush
- Pussycat, Pussycat
- See-Saw Margery Daw
- Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Turn Around
- Pop Goes The Weasel (Jeff)
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Skip To My Lou
- Three Little Kittens
- Two Fine Gentlemen
- Gregory Griggs
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Pop Goes The Weasel (Murray)
- Frère Jacques
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- There Was A Princess
- The Grand Old Duke Of York
- The Farmer In The Dell
- Ring-A-Ring O'Rosy
- Oranges And Lemons
- Miss Polly Had A Dolly
- Jack And Jill
- Lavenders Blue
- Little Bo-Peep
- London Bridge
- Little Miss Muffet
- Chi-Baba, Chi-Baba
- Did You Ever See A Lassie?
- Dry Bones
- Incy Wincy Spider
- The Wiggles are:
Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Sam Moran
- Music Produced by: Anthony Field
- Musical Arrangements: The Wiggles and Dominic Lindsay
- Vocals: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Sam Moran, Paul
Paddick, Carolyn Ferrie
- Manzillas: Brett Clarke, Craig Abercrombie
- Guitar: Anthony Field, Murray Cook and John Field.
- Bass Guitar: Murray Cook and Chris Lupton
- Strings: Angela Lindsay, Maria Lindsay, Margaret Lindsay
- Piano & Keyboard: Jeff Fatt, Dominic Lindsay
- Trumpet, Accordion: Dominic Lindsay
- Drums: Anthony Howe
- Bouzouki: George Tseros
- Recorded and Engineered by: Alex Keller.
- Mastered by: Robin Gist
- This is the last album where Chris Lupton plays the bass guitar.
- The other drums that Anthony Howe plays are the congas on songs such as Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush and Mary Had A Little Lamb and the bauldron on Frere Jacques.
- London Bridge is named as London Bridge is Falling Down in America.