"Porcupine Pie" is a song written by Neil Diamond from his 1972 album: "Moods". Greg sang this song on The Wiggles' 2000 album "It's a Wiggly Wiggly World!".
- Words and Music by Neil Diamond
- © 1972 Prophet Music, Inc - Courtesy Sony/ATV
- Vocals: Greg Page
- Guitars: Terry Murray
- Bass: Murray Cook
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Backing Vocals: Paul Paddick
- Musical Arrangements by: The Wiggles, Dominic Lindsay
- Recorded at Albert Studios, Sydney by Chris Brooks and Dominic Lindsay
- Mastered at Studio 301 by Don Bartley
Greg: Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie
Vanilla Soup, a double scoop please.... No
Maybe I won't, maybe I will, maybe I'll have
the tutti fruit, with fruity blue cheese.
Ah but Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie
don't let it get on your jeans.
And though it sounds a little strange but
Greg and Paul: you better eat it with gloves or your hands will turn green.
Greg: Ah but Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie
weaves its way through my dreams.
I do believe I'm gonna try some and
leave enough room for dessert, the chicken ripple ice cream.
- This song was never made into a video.