Reem Hanwell (b. August 14, 1981 in Sydney, Australia) is one of the people who worked with The Wiggles. She started her training at the Donna Halloran School of Dance at age 6. She does Irish dancing, jazz, tap, and ballet, so it was a natural transition when the Wiggles added her to the mascot cast. She played Henry the Octopus in the early Wiggles seasons and a Wiggly Dancer. As of 2002, she left the Wiggles cast to pursue university studies.
About Reem Hanwell
Aged: (16-20) (37 in 2018)
Favorite Color: Dark Orange
Birthday: August 14, 1981
Hobbies: Irish Dancing, Tap Dancing, and Ballet Dancing.
- Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas (first appearance) (Age 16)
- The Wiggles Movie (Age 16)
- Yummy Yummy (1998 video) (Age 16)
- The Wiggly Big Show as Henry the Octopus (Age 18)
- It's a Wiggly Wiggly World! as Henry the Octopus (Age 18)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo: It's a Wiggly Party as Henry the Octopus (Age 19)
- Yule Be Wiggling as Henry the Octopus (Age 20)
- Wiggly Safari as Henry the Octopus and a Concert Wiggly Dancer (final appearance) (Age 20)
Reem Hanwell's Outfits
- a feliz navidad dress.
- a pirate costume.
- a Irish dress.
- a black long sleeve shirt, with gray dots on It, and a black skirt.
- a black tank top, and white pants.
- a owl elvis costume.