"Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer" is a song written by Johnny Marks based on the 1939 story Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer published by the Montgomery Ward Company.
The Wiggles cover their version of this song on their Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas album and video. In 2010, this song was sung again by Santa Claus in the album: Dorothy The Dinosaur's Rockin' Christmas and later at the Australia Children's Hospital on Christmas Day by Anthony and Jeff.
Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas (1996)
- Marks (Warner Chappel)
- Produced by The Wiggles
- Vocals: Greg Page
- Backing Vocals: Paul Paddick
- Flugelhorn: Dom Lindsay
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Engineered by Chris Brooks, Alex Keller,
Roy Mollace, Aaron Ruig
- Recorded at The Tracking Station Studios, Sydney
- Drums: Peter Iacono
- Guitars: Rex Kellehr,
- Bass: Murray Cook
- Organs: Jeff Fatt
Dorothy the Dinosaur's Rockin' Christmas (album)
- John D. Marks
St. Nicholas Music Inc.
Administered by Warner/Chappel Music Australia Pty Ltd
- Music Produced by
- Recorded at
Hot Potato Studios
- Recorded and Engineered by Ben Hardie, Alex Keller
- Mastered by Don Bartley
- Santa Claus Vocals:
- Dorothy the Dinosaur Vocals:
Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas! (2017 album)
- John D. Marks
(Warner/Chappel Music Australia Pty Ltd)
- Vocals: Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce
- Backing Vocals: Lachlan Gillespie, Emma Watkins
- Santa: Paul Paddick
- Acoustic Guitar: Anthony Field
- Bass Guitar: Alex Keller
- Electric Guitar: Oliver Brian
- Piano & Keyboard: Lachlan Gillespie
- Drum Programming: Oliver Brian
- MUSIC PRODUCED BY
Anthony Field & Lachlan Gillespie
- Music Recorded at Hot Potato Studios, Sydney, NSW
- Music Recorded & Mixed by Alex Keller
Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows.
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Rudolf
Join in any reindeer games.
Then one foggy Christmas Eve,
Santa came to say:
'"Rudolf with your nose so bright,
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?
Then how the reindeer loved him.
And they shouted out with glee
"Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer,
You'll go down in history!"
- The song was originally sung by Gene Autry.