"Sailing Around the World" is a Wiggles album released in August 2005. The accompanying video was released in 2005 as well.
- Sailing Around The World
- Hula Hula Hula
(Nothing Could Be Cooler!)
- San Francisco Trolley Car
- Agapame Tin Athena
(We Love Athens)
- Elbow To Elbow
- London Town
- Sicily (I Want To Go)
- Here We Go Mexico City!
- The Pennsylvania Polka
- Roll Out The Barrel
(The B.Barrel Polka)
- Mop Mop
- Sydney Barcarolle
- The Captain's Wavy Walk
- The Wiggles are Murray Cook,
Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page.
- Produced by Anthony Field
Musical Arrangements: The Wiggles, Dominic Lindsay
Vocals: Greg Page
Backing Vocals: The Wiggles
Guest Vocals: Fernando Moguel, Fernandito
Moguel, Julio Moguel
Manzillas: Craig Abercrombie, Brett Clarke, Ryan De
Saulnier, Sam Moran, Paul Paddick, Mark Punch
Guitars: Anthony Field, John Field, Robin Gist,
Fernando Moguel, Mark Punch
Bass: Murray Cook, Chris Lupton
Keyboard: Jeff Fatt, Steve Blau, Dominic Lindsay
Brass: Dominic Lindsay
Drums: Tony Henry
Percussion: Dominic Lindsay
- Australia: August 4, 2005
- America: June 21, 2005
- This is the last album to include Steve Blau on keyboards.
- Here Come The Chicken is the only song that doesn't appear on this album, although that song was recorded in 2005 for Wiggly Animation.
- Hula, Hula, Hula (Nothing Could Be Cooler), The Pennsylvania Polka, and Brisbane are the only songs that don't appear on video.
- There have been mistakes on other album releases and the DVD release. For example, The Wiggles thought, John Field and Dominic Lindsay wrote Here We Go Mexico City!, but they didn't.
- Both the Australian and US booklets show the same inside covers.
- Mop Mop was previously sung in Santa's Rockin'! Live In Concert.
- Roll Out the Barrel (The B.Barrel Polka) was known as The Barrel Polka in the US Version of the Sailing Around the World album.
- Each introduction track before each song, apart from Sailing Around The World, is spoken in rhyme.
- Despite The Wiggles being credited for backing vocals, only Anthony is heard speaking in one song, Agapame tin Athena (We Love Athens).