October 5, 2004
Note: All songs are taken from the album of the same name.
- Captain Feathersword's Christmas Dance
- Great Big Man in Red (feat. John Fogerty)
- Away in a Manger
- Christmas Barcarolle (Let The World Rejoice)
- Henry the Champion Christmas Wrapper
- This Little Baby is Born Again (feat. Ross Wilson)
- Noche De Paz (Silent Night)
- Dorothy's Christmas Roses
- O Come All Ye Faithful
- Wags Stop Your Barking, It's Almost at Christmas Day (feat. Barry Williams)
- Rockin' Santa! (feat. John Fogerty)
Studio (March 2004) and Brady Bunch Style (December 2003)
- US: September 28, 2004
- Australia: October 5, 2004
- UK: November 27, 2006
Playhouse Disney Christmas Movie Special
- December 17, 2004
Bonus Clip: The Wiggly Dancers' Christmas Messages
DVD Menu Gallery
- Rockin' Santa! (Karaoke Christmas Songs version, Main menu)
- Ring-A-Ding-A-Ding-Dong (Song selection menu)
- Great Big Man in Red (Special Features menu)
- Day of Joy, Day of Peace (Hamish's Lullaby) (Trailers menu, America only)
- Christmas Barcarolle (Let The World Rejoice) (Subtitles menu)
- Ben Murray's hair is black instead of red.
- Jeff's baby nephew, Oscar Ng and Anthony's wife Miki Field and daughter Lucia Field are seen in the end credits.
- This video was released in the U.S. before it was released in Australia.
- It is revealed that Dorothy loves teddy bears.
- Anthony is not wearing his normal Wiggle pants in some parts. Instead, he is wearing a pair of Wiggly Dancers pants.
- Henry cameos in this video despite his name being mentioned in Henry the Champion Christmas Wrapper. However, he speaks in the prologue of this song on this album.
- The last video shot in widescreen that was released cropped to full screen on DVD (the next DVD, Live Hot Potatoes!, was shot in full screen). The widescreen version of the video was later released on iTunes in Australia.
- Paul Paddick does Santa Claus' voice dub.
- This is the last Christmas video to be released on VHS.
- On the US DVD and VHS release, a commercial plays for the 'Wiggly Dancing Guitar" toy.
- This video never appered in a TV series.
- It is Greg's final Christmas video appearing until Wiggly Wiggly Christmas! (2017)
- In the prologue of "Dorothy's Christmas Roses", Dorothy's voice from 2004-present is heard, but in the song her voice is swapped to her other voice played by Jacqueline Field from 2002-2003.
- In the scene where Murray visits Jackie and Christopher Cannizaro in New York, you can see that Murray is wearing a different belt buckle and different trousers.
- The credits show mistakes for the song credits as listed.
- The set is used in a rare Wiggles Nick Jr UK promo from 2004.
- The screening VHS has no previews.
- During production of this video, The Wiggles asked Barry Williams to be a part of it and he said yes. So Greg and Paul Field, the Wiggles' manager, picked Barry up from his hotel.