"Silver Bells That Ring In The Night" is a song from Toot Toot!. It was written by Edward Menrich and Percy Wenrich.
The song was originally played as a country song in 1950.
Murray plays the bass guitar, Tony Douglass plays the electric guitar, Jeff plays the piano, Paul Hester plays the drums, Maria Schattovits plays the violin, Margaret Lindsay plays the cello, and Dominic Lindsay plays the trumpet. For the middle part, Paul Paddick, Kevin Bennett, and Mark Punch provide the backing vocals.
- Music & Lyrics: Edward Menrich, Percy Wenrich
- Arrangement: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page
- Publisher: Alberts
- Backing Vocals - Kevin Bennett, Paul Paddick, Mark Punch
- Bass Guitar - Murray Cook
- Electric Guitar - Tony Douglass
- Piano - Jeff Fatt
- Drums - Paul Hester
- Violin - Maria Schattovits
- Viola - Angela Lindsay
- Cello - Margaret Lindsay
- Trumpet - Dominic Lindsay
Wiggles and Captain Feathersword: Quack Quack Quack (8x)
- Toot Toot!
- The Wiggly Big Show
- Captain Feathersword, the Friendly Pirate (used as the Goodbye Dance during the credits sequence)