"Silver Bells That Ring in the Night" is a song from Toot Toot!. It was written by Edward Madden and Percy Wenrich.
- Written by: Madden, Wenrich
- Published by Alberts
- Backing Vocals: Mark Punch, Paul Paddick, Kevin Bennett
- Guitars: Anthony Field, Tony Douglass
- Bass: Murray Cook
- Drums: Paul Hester
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Musical Arrangement: The Wiggles, Dominic Lindsay
- Recorded by: Chris Brooks
- Studio Assistants: Brad Cook, Matt Lovell, Phil Punch
- Mastered by Don Bartley
- Recorded at: Electric Avenue Studios in Sydney, Australia
Wiggles and Captain Feathersword: Quack Quack Quack (8x)
- Only The Wiggles and Captain Feathersword sing during the middle part.
- Jeff Fatt is not credited for the playing the keyboards.
- The song was used for the TV Series 2's Manners episode, where The Wiggles and their friends do the manners dance at Captain Feathersword's Dockyard, although it was shortened to 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- This song is not to be confused with the Christmas one, Silver Bells.
- Toot Toot!
- The Wiggly Big Show
- Captain Feathersword, the Friendly Pirate (used as the Goodbye Dance during the credits sequence)