AU VHS Cover
March 17, 2003 (Australia)
Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins! (2003)
Top of the Tots (2004)
Space Dancing! is the fifthteenth Wiggles video. This is also the 1st Wiggles video to feature the characters being animated (before Wiggly Animation clips were next introduced in Sailing Around the World). It only features 7 songs (the shortest DVD to feature a little amount of songs).
First The Wiggles read their scripts that were written by Greg Truman, then they recorded their voices, after that they filmed their live-action scenes, as well as footage for the animators to base their movements on.
- The Zeezap Song (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, J Field, D Lindsay, G Truman)
- What's This Button For? (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, J Field, D Lindsay)
- Eagle Rock (Featuring Ross Wilson) (R Wilson)
- Fergus' Jig (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, J Field, D Lindsay)
- Dance Your Gloomies Away
- Going Home
- The Zeezap Song (Instrumental) (end credits)
- Greg Page
- Anthony Field
- Murray Cook
- Jeff Fatt
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Jacqueline Field as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Jeff Fatt as Henry the Octopus and Wags the Dog
- Greg Page, Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt and Anthony Field - Zeezaps & Cows
- Paul Paddick - Poster Performer
- Ryan DeSaulnier - Ship's Computer
- Leeanne Ashley and Paul Paddick - Motion Capture Performer
- Paul Field - The Gloomies
- Jacqueline Field, Kathleen Warren and Benj Daddario - The Teeny Weenies
- Carolyn DeSaulnier - Pasqua
- Ross Wilson - King Mondo
Behind the Scenes
DVD and VHS Gallery
DVD Menu Gallery
- Some of the background music is a remixed version of what was previously heard in TV Series 1.
- The Wigglehouse Lounge Room looks different in this video: The carpet has a red and dark blue checker design and the fireplace has a Different design. The pictures on the wall have been changed as well.
- "Fergus' Jig" was shortened.
- A song called "Heading In the Right Direction" is added in the end credits. It may have been a deleted song that was never omitted from the credits.
- In "Eagle Rock", the words "All Together Now" are seen in the background that are similar to a Beatles song in the "Yellow Submarine" film, soundtrack and songtrack.
- Because there are only six songs in this video, there is no album of this. Instead they added the songs to the Wiggle Bay (album) because it was the closest release.
- This is the 2nd video to feature the Wiggles toys commercial. The first was Wiggle Bay.
- This video shows that The Wiggles look like CGI animated cartoons in Jeff's dreams but in 1997 videos such as (Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas and The Wiggles: Live at Disneyland) as well as a 1999 Episode "Wiggle Food", The Wiggles look normal in Jeff's dreams.