Taking Off! is a Wiggles album released on February 1st, 2013. It nominated the 2013 ARIA Music Awards for Best Children's Album.
- Do the Propeller! (J Fatt, A Field, J Field)
- Ready, Steady, Wiggle! (American version only)
- Peanut Butter
- Beep Beep Buckle Up (A Field, J Field, P Field)
- Emma (With The Bow In Her Hair) (J Fatt, A Field, J Field)
- Simon Says (A Field, S Pryce)
- I've Got My Glasses On! (J Fatt, A Field, J Field)
- Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Turn Around (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field,S Moran,D Lindsay)
- Simon's Cold Water Blues (S Pryce)
- Baby Keep Smiling
- Little Bunny Foo-Foo (A Field,L Gillespie,S Pryce,E Watkins)
- Dorothy's Dance Party (J Field)
- Everybody's Here (G Page)
- Who Got 'Da Bones? (J Fatt, A Field)
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear (A Field, G Page)
- Dancing On the High Seas (J Field, S Pryce)
- The Shimmie Shake (J Field, P Field)
- Meteorology (The Study of the Atmosphere) (J Fatt, A Field, J Field, P Field)
- Dance To Your Daddy (A Field,L Gillespie,S Pryce,E Watkins,A Keller)
- Get Ready to Wiggle (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page, J Field)
- Alouette (Mimi's Dance) (J Fatt,A Field,L Gillespie,S Pryce,E Watkins,A Keller)
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car (M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page)
- Little Bunny Foo-Foo (original version)
- Okiaan AKA Skokiaan
- I Stamp (A Field, S Pryce)
- Roll the Acrobats (A Smith)
- Vocals: Emma Watkins, Simon Pryce, Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie and Blathnaid Conroy-Murphy
- Bass: Alex Keller, Murray Cook
- Guitars: Murray Cook, Anthony Field and John Field
- Sitar: Anthony Field, Murray Cook
- Ukulele: Murray Cook
- Clapping: Emma Watkins, Simon Pryce, Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie
- Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Cello: Alex Keller
- Keyboards: Jeff Fatt, Lachlan Gillespie and Blathnaid Conroy-Murphy
- Drums: Anthony Field, Mark Marriott, Steve Pace, Emma Watkins and Tony Henry
- Percussion: Steve Pace, Tony Henry, Jeff Fatt, Lachlan Gillespie and Blathnaid Conroy-Murphy
- Background Vocals: Jeff Fatt, Lachlan Gillespie, Blathnaid Conroy Murphy, Simon Pryce, Emma Watkins and Greg Truman
- Executive Producers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt and Anthony Field
- Producer: Anthony Field
- Managing Director: Paul Field
- Graphic Design: George Kemmis
- Composers: Barnum, Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, John Field, Kleist, David Lubega and Greg Page
- Arrangers: Murray Cook, Anthony Field, Jeff Fatt, Lachlan Gillespie, Alex Keller, Dominic Lindsay, Sam Moran, Greg Page, Simon Pryce and Emma Watkins
- Lyricists: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, John Field, Paul Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Greg Page, Simon Pryce and Emma Watkins
- Original Song Ideas: Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page and Simon Pryce
- Photography: Jeff Fatt, Neil Hamilton-Ritchie, Lauren Hannaford, Nick Hutchingson and Caterina Mete
- Engineer: Ben Hardie
- Mixing: Alex Keller
- Mastering: Don Bartley
- Simon Pryce, Emma Watkins, and Lachlan Gillespie debut in this album as the current Wiggles.
- A Behind the Scenes clip shows The Wiggles recording their song Emma (With The Bow In Her Hair) while another shows Simon, Emma, and Lachy recording their vocals on Get Ready to Wiggle.
- The booklet shows a photo of the Current Wiggles singing Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car on stage, but that song is not on the album or the video. Other songs such as Okiaan AKA Skokiaan, I Stamp, and Roll the Acrobats were cut out from the album, due to time constraints. Maybe that's why the Current Wiggles decided not to interfere early childhood education due to over-adding songs, just like Greg, Jeff, and Murray decided to retire at the end of 2012.
- Baby Keep Smiling is the only song that doesn't appear on the Taking Off! DVD.
- The songs, Do the Propeller and Everybody's Here had early demo versions before the final versions which were found on the DVD for Celebration!.
- This album uses instrumental tracks for the Taiwanese Version of Dorothy's Dance Party, Rock-a-Bye Your Bear and the 1998 Version of Get Ready to Wiggle.
- Jeff and Murray are mentioned in The Shimmie Shake.
- Jeff Fatt who is the former Purple wiggle wrote Do the Propeller, Emma (With The Bow In Her Hair) and wrote the lyrics for I've Got My Glasses On & Who Got 'Da Bones?
- Greg Page who is the former Yellow wiggle wrote Everybody's Here.
- Jeff provides backing vocals on Meteorology (The Study of the Atmosphere).
- Paul Paddick is listed as Captain Feathersword and Henry the Octopus Vocals, Blathnaid Conroy-Murphy is listed as Dorothy the Dinosaur Vocals and Jeff Fatt is listed as Wags the Dog Vocals.
- The MIDI percussion wasn't listed.
- I've Got My Glasses On! adapts The Cockroaches' Lucy Don't Matter song.
Australia- February 3, 2013
America- May 7, 2013
United Kingdom - November 11, 2017 (according to HMV)