March 6, 2013
- Do the Propeller!
- Peanut Butter
- Beep Beep Buckle Up
- Emma (With The Bow In Her Hair)
- Simon Says
- I've Got My Glasses On!
- Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Turn Around
- Simon's Cold Water Blues
- Little Bunny Foo-Foo
- Dorothy's Dance Party
- Everybody's Here
- Who Got 'Da Bones?
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear
- Dancing On the High Seas
- The Shimmie Shake!
- Meteorology (The Study of the Atmosphere)
- Dance To Your Daddy
- Get Ready to Wiggle
- Alouette (Mimi's Dance)
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car (Seen in an image of the album's booklet)
- Okiaan AKA Skokiaan - Heard on the Furry Tales album
- Little Bunny Foo-Foo (Outside version)
- I Stamp - Seen on Pumpkin Face
- Roll the Acrobats - Seen on Wiggle House
- Baby Keep Smiling - Seen on the album of this video.
Australia - March 6, 2013
UK - April 13, 2013
US - August 13, 2013
- Anthony Field as Anthony Wiggle
- Lachlan Gillespie as Lachy Wiggle
- Simon Pryce as Simon Wiggle
- Emma Watkins as Emma Wiggle
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Blathnaid Conroy-Murphy, Lauren Hannaford, Caterina Mete as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Lauren Hannaford as Wags the Dog
- Blathnaid Conroy-Murphy, Jeff Fatt, Lauren Hannaford, Caterina Mete as Henry the Octopus
- Directors: Anthony Field, Paul Field
- Producer: Paul Field
- Director of Photography: Emma Watkins, David Roberts
- Choreographer: Caterina Mete
- Production Manager: Kate Alexander
- Editor: Brian Stone
- Executive Producers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field
- Wiggly Performers: Blathnaid Conroy Murphy: Lauren Hannaford, Caterina Mete
- Child Performers: Marie-Michelle Bourgeau, Maria Field
- Special guest Appearances by Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Greg Page
- Additional Appearances by Charlotte Cowper, Jeremy Lane, Marie Lane, Owen Lane
- Director of Photography: (Beep! Beep! Buckle Up!) Borce Damcevski
- Camera Operators: Jeff Fatt, Ben Hardie, Aaron Hill, Danielle Payne, David Roberts, Daniel Shephard, Brian Stone
- Camera Assistants: Aaron Hill, Nick Hutchinson
- Sound Recordists: Ben Hardie, Alex Keller
- Live Show Stage Lighting: Corey Tom
- Costumes/Props: Michael Jones, Caterina Mete, Chris White
- Hair & MakeUp Artist: Alex Wharton
- Graphic Design: Georgia Kemmis
- Illustrations: Neil Hamilton-Ritchie
- Online Editor: David Roberts
- Opening Titles & Motion Graphics: Brian Stone
- Colorist: Aaron Hill
- Audio Post Production: Ben Hardie
- Still Photographers: Jeff Fatt, Neil Hamilton-Ritchie, Nick Hutchinson, Caterina Mete
- Runners: Kate Bullen, Michale Jones, Brad Lock, Bronte Williams
- Catering: Glenn Kayes
- Music Produced by Anthony Field
- Music Recorded by Ben Hardie, Alex Keller
- Music Mixed by Alex Keller
- Music Mastered by Don Bartley
- Vocals: Simon Pryce, Lachlan Gillespie, Emma Watkins, Anthony Field, Paul Paddick
- Backing Vocals: Blathnaid Conroy Murphy, Jeff Fatt, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce, Emma Watkins
- Guitar: Anthony Field, John Field, Murray Cook, Alex Keller
- Keyboard/Xylophone: Jeff Fatt, Lachlan Gillespie, Blathnaid Conroy Murphy
- Cello: Alex Keller
- Drums: Mark Marriott, Anthony Field, Steve Pace
- Music Recorded at [[Hot Potato Studios, Sydney
'The Wiggles Taking Off!'
- Shot on Location in Sydney, Australia, Hamilton, Ottawa & Toronto, Canda, Brighton, Guildford, London, Oxford & York, England.
DVD Menu Gallery
- This video marks the first appearance of the new generation.
- This is the first Wiggles video to not feature Murray, Jeff & Greg.
- The whole video was filmed in England, Australia and Canada.
- Despite Greg, Jeff and Murray no longer being the Wiggles, they make cameos in this video. Jeff makes a cameo in "Do the Propeller" and "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" as himself, "Emma (With the Bow in Her Hair)" as a king and "Who's Got Da Bones?" as the waiter. Greg also makes a cameo as the passenger in "Emma (With the Bow in Her Hair)" and Murray cameos in "The Shimmie Shake" along with Greg and Jeff.
- Jeff was also seen in a promo picture of "Little Bunny Foo-Foo".
- In "Everybody's Here" and "Get Ready to Wiggle", Jeff plays Henry the Octopus and Anthony plays Wags the Dog. This inspires back in the early days.
- In "Simon Says", the line "Put your hands on your chin" also inspires by the one in "Everybody is Clever".
- At the end of "Do the Propeller", Lachy's flag comes flying off his stick and off the back of the bus. He looks at it and laughs.
- In "I've Got My Glasses On", the first line of "I Can See Clearly Now" is similar to the Jimmy Cliff song of the same name.
- The scene where Anthony can't do the propeller until Captain Feathersword helps him in "Do the Propeller" was orignially used in "Celebration!".
- "Peanut Butter" was the first song filmed on May 17th 2012 after the "A Message to The Wiggles' Fans" retirement announcement video was uploaded on YouTube because the Wiggles don't have any shoes to wear, not even Emma.
- In a Facebook album they have a picture of Who Got Da Bones?, in the video the put bones on the sides.
- Little Bunny Foo-Foo was supposed to be filmed outside, but they decided to film it at a concert.
- The Christmas Celebration! Tour set is seen where the Wiggles are in the Big Red Car introducing themselves. This was filmed on December 23rd at the Sydney Entertainment Centre after the original Wiggles' final tour ended.
- Simon plays the Red Starry Keyboard in "Beep Beep, Buckle Up".
- In "The Shimmie Shake", Greg Jeff and Murray were dressed as bucket of popcorn.
- This video inspires by the original lineup of the Wiggles' first video: "Wiggle Time!" released in 1993.
- In "I've Got My Glasses On!" Emma wears glasses. In real life she does wear glasses, but when she's wiggling she has contacts in her eyes.
- In "Emma (With the Bow In Her Hair)" when the Male Wiggles sing "One day we were walking on a windy day", a boat is in the background and people in the boat are waving at The Wiggles.
- This is the last video that shows Anthony playing the drums. But later he's the new king of guitars.
- Emma's hairstyle changes throughout the video.
- According to the end credits, Mimi's full name is Marie-Michelle Bourgeau.
- In Get Ready to Wiggle the background singing is the same as the original. And for the first time, we have two lead singers for the verses and bridge. (Although Emma can be heard when more than one Wiggle is singing)
- "The Shimmie Shake" was filmed at a Celebration! tour in 2012. Because Anthony says "We're gonna bring some guitars from the king of guitars, Murray!. If it was from a tour in 2013, he would've said Former king of guitars.
- In "Rock-a-Bye Your Bear" there is different background music playing.
- In "Alouette (Mimi's Dance)", the original music for "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" is played while Mimi is dancing.
- Songs from this video can be seen in the new Wiggles TV Series.
- Some of the songs that weren't used in this video such as "I Stamp" and "Roll the Acrobats" were later released on two later videos: Pumpkin Face and Wiggle House. Others such as an early draft of "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" with Lachy as the bunny himself were abandoned because the Wiggles in their today's generation are not allowed to release them.
- This video aired on Treehouse TV in December 2017.
- In "Peanut Butter" Anthony eats it on toast but in Surfer Jeff says he is allergic to peanut butter and then performs Ooey, Ooey, Ooey Allergies. Anthony Field (his actor) isn't actually allergic to peanut butter in reality, it was just a made up trait just for Surfer Jeff that they seem to have forgotten.
- In "Do the Propeller!" Lachy's flag is gone out of no where.
- In the DVD's photo gallery, a picture from Roll the Acrobats is seen, but that song wasn't released until 2014, the year after this DVD was released. A picture from the original unused version of Little Bunny Foo-Foo is also seen.