The Chase is an instrumental Wiggles song. It has never been released on an Australian/British album, but appeared on the American release of Yummy Yummy. It is shown in The Wiggles Movie and during the credits sequence on each episode of TV Series 1 when The Wiggles are chasing each other.
The Wiggles Movie
- Writer: Greg Truman
- Wally the Great: Tony Harvey
- Dorothy's Voice: Carolyn Ferrie
- Bass Guitar: Murray Cook
- Organ: Jeff Fatt
- Sound Facilities: Philm Sound
- Written by: M. Cook/J. Fatt/A. Field/G. Page
Publisher: Wiggly Tunes Pty Ltd
Yummy Yummy (1999 album)
- Music by Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page
Murray Cook, Anthony Field
- Recorded and Mixed in Sydney, Australia, by
- Produced by
- Mastered by
Don Bartley, Studio 301, Sydney, Australia
- Yummy Yummy (American Version)
- Other parts of The Chase are used in The Wiggles Movie instead of the usual lot.
- In the Series 1 intro, there is a balloon chase. The full thing was found, as mentioned on Unused/Unreleased Material.
- The CD versions runs 3 minutes longer than any of the video versions and fades out at the end.
- The original version was supposed to appear in The Wiggles Movie Soundtrack, but it was later removed.
- Jeff Fatt is uncredited for playing the keyboards in the US release of Yummy Yummy.
- This song is played in a Q707 Toronto with Sam, Murray, and Captain Feathersword.
- The song is usually thought to be in the 1998 South African release and 2000 American release of Wake Up Jeff!, but it has been always proven wrong.
- A clean version of the Jeff’s Keyboard chase has been uploaded on YouTube. It is unknown where this was from, but most fans state the above.