Series 1, Episode 8
|Approx. Running Time||
The Wiggles are having a party, and Anthony eats all the party food and he tries to distract everyone at the party.
The Wiggles are having a party with their friends to celebrate the hiring of their other friend, Miss Fez, from the school. Anthony was really excited to eat the food but the other Wiggles tell him not to eat all the food. But he can't help himself so what he did is that he ate for a while and he accidentally ate all the food, he then covered the table so they don't notice that the food is gone. Later, The Wiggles' friends come over and start to have fun, so Anthony tried to stall them, but they want to get to the table, so he said if they can play a game. So they played a game, and Anthony kept stalling them. But then they said that it's time for food now. Anthony tried stalling them again, but they kept saying "FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!". So Greg lifted the sheet, and then it finally happend, they just knew that the food was gone. Anthony said "Apple, anybody?", then everyone else said "Oh Anthony!".
- Why has Anthony got a sore tummy?
- What will the guests think?
- Will there be enough food for everybody else?
Kaz the Cat
Kaz and her friends plan do have a surprise birthday party.
Kindergarten Text Types
Kids run an obstacle course.
Henry The Octopus Puppet Show
Henry and Jacques help a little fish train for a swimming race.
Captain Featherswords Pirate Show
Captain Feathersword and Wags search for Frank the very rare, dancing, green, Mexican iguana.
Wiggly Chase Scene
The credits come up when the butterfly put Dorothy's head and Dorothy chases the butterfly.
- Shaky Shaky (from Yummy Yummy (re-recording))
- Dorothy's Dance Party (new video, from the album Big Red Car)
- Fruit Salad (from Yummy Yummy (re-recording))
- At the end of this Captain Feathersword and Wags episode, the picture shows Wags grinning. This is the first time in the series we see Wags' teeth.
- The Wiggly Trivia font in this episode looks slightly different than that of the rest of the series.