|TV Series 2|
January 27, 1999
July 25, 2000
It featured songs from the 4 videos that came out before it, Wiggle Time! (1998 video), Yummy Yummy (1998 video), Toot Toot!, and The Wiggly Big Show. It also featured a few songs from Big Red Car and Wake Up Jeff! re-shot in the style of the episodes.
- Wiggle Food
- Counting and Numbers
- Dressing Up
- Your Body
- Music & Musical Instruments
- Wiggly History
- The Body
- Cows and Ducks
The Series 2 opening features a bee pollinating a flower in Dorothy's garden to reveal the logo. Then the camera zooms down towards the characters: first Dorothy the Dinosaur, who sets the bee free, then the camera zooms down towards Wags the Dog's house, who is literally watching the Wagettes' rolling act. The camera then zooms past a crossroad and Captain Feathersword's dock. The camera zoom towards Henry the Octopus' house, whose dialog is: "Hi, everybody! Whoa!". A seagull bursts out and flies toward Wigglehouse, where The Wiggles either greet the viewers with a walk down, dance or wave.
- A lot of the short music pieces and sound effects are reused from The Wiggles Movie.
- This Season used a lot of CGI
- This Was The First Season to include Flora Door
- This season aired on Seven Network in Australia.
- This is the only Original Wiggles TV Series not to feature any rarities, not even deleted scenes, although the original 1998 versions of the John Bradlelum and Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car videos from the Toot Toot! 1998 video do appear in some episodes. They are Storytelling and Family. In fact, the Season 1 episode Haircut also has the original 1998 version of Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car. As a result, the 1998 concert version of Wake Up Jeff! appears on Communication. Another result is that Captain Feathersword uses his magic buttons in Your Body and Music & Musical Instruments. They were originally debuted in The Wiggles: Live at Disneyland television special. The "Blow Me Down" gimmick also debuted in the special.