"The Wiggles Go Bananas" is The Wiggles' album released in 2009 featuring songs all about animals! 100% of the donations of royalties of the song Monkey Man featuring Kylie Minogue went to UNICEF Australia. It won the 2009 ARIA Music Awards for Best Children's Album.
- Monkey Man (Featuring Kylie Minogue)
- The Chicken Walk
- Kangaroo Jumping
- Bless You, Bless You, Bonnie Bee
- The Unicorn (Featuring Morgan Crowley)
- The Monkey, The Bird And The Bear
- Little Robin Redbreast
- The Dingle Puck Goat
- One Monkey Who
- Wags The Dog Is Chasing His Tail
- The Lion Is King
- Rusty The Cowboy (Featuring John Waters)
- Sing, Sing!
- The Poor King
- Here Comes A Camel
- Dickory, Dickory, Dare
- Frankie The Blue-Eyed Koala
- I'm A Scary Tiger
- Hodley Podley
- Standing Like A Statue
- Kangaroo, Kangaroo, What Do You See?
- Tassie Devil
- Once I Saw A Little Bird
- Hippo, Hippo!
- Vocals: Sam Moran, Murray Cook, Anthony Field, Jeff Fatt, Morgan Crowley, Kylie Minogue, Paul Paddick and John Waters
- Bass: Murray Cook
- Guitars: Murray Cook and Luke O'Neill
- Piano: Jeff Fatt
- Drums: Steve Pace
- Backing Vocals: Paul Field, Paul Paddick and Simon Pryce
- Producer: Anthony Field
- Arrangers: Sam Moran, Murray Cook, Anthony Field, Jeff Fatt, John Field and Paul Paddick
- Composers: Alfonso Rinaldi, Sam Moran, Murray Cook, Anthony Field, Jeff Fatt, John Field, Paul Field, Frederick Hibbert, Dominic Lindsay, Paul Paddick, Johnny Patterson, Shel Silverstein and John Waters
- Lyricist: Shel Silverstein
- Engineer: Alex Keller
- Artists: John Waters and Kylie Minogue
- Mastering: Robin Gist
- The Unicorn is the only song that doesn't appear on the Go Bananas! DVD.
- This is the first album since the 1991 debut album where Anthony Field provides the musical arrangements.