|The Wiggles Movie|
October 20, 1997
December 1996 and January 1997
Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas (1996)
Toot Toot! (1998)
The Wiggles Movie Soundtrack is the 8th Wiggles album. It was released in 1997 and is the soundtrack to The Wiggles Movie, released the same year. The soundtrack was recorded in 1996 and 1997. This album includes every song used in the film (except for The Chase for unknown reasons), plus a multimedia track called Wiggles Interactive accessible from a 32-bit computer.
This album was released in the US under the title "Magical Adventure: A Wiggly Movie", with the same tracks as the Australian and New Zealand album, with the exception of Wiggles Interactive.
- Hey There Wally (1:46)
- Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?) (New recording) - 1:40
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) (New recording) - 1:37
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear (New recording) - 1:27
- We Like to Say Hello (Instrumental) - 0:35
- Quack Quack - 1:58
- Rockin' and a Rollin' Sea - 1:58
- Boom Boom - 1:47
- Mrs. Bingle's Theme - 1:37
- Tap Wags - 1:16
- Ballerina, Ballerina - 1:29
- Ooh It's Captain Feathersword - 2:38
- Hot Potato (Young Wiggles) [John Field/M Cook/J Fatt/A Field/G Page] - 1:18
- Romp Bomp A Stomp (New mix, same recording as Wake Up Jeff!) - 1:24
- I'm a Cow (Same recording as Big Red Car - 0:30
- Nya Nya Nya (Traditional arr. The Wiggles) - 1:46
- Wally's Dream Music - 1:13
- Magic Club Music - 1:37
- Hey There Wally (Instrumental) - 2:20
- Let's Have a Party (Instrumental) - 2:33
- Let's Have a Party - 2:35
- Wiggly Medley - 3:15
- Wigglemix (The Wiggles, arr. Boo Boo and Mace) - 3:32
US Sampler Version
Included with some DVD copies of Wiggly Safari.
- Vocals: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page, Carolyn Ferrie, Paul Field, Roger Lemke, Anthony Silvestrini, Sofia Silvestrini, Leonardo Silvestrini
- Additional Vocals: Carolyn Ferrie, Jeff Fatt, Tony Harvey, Paul Paddick
- Backing Vocals: Paul Paddick, Greg Truman, Carolyn Ferrie, Kevin Bennett
- Guitars: Anthony Field, Murray Cook and Terry Murray
- Bass: Murray Cook
- Piano on "Wally's Dream Music": David Anthony
- All Other Keyboards: Jeff Fatt
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Viola: Angela Lindsay
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Saxophones and Clarinets: Anita Thomas
- Drums: Tony Henry, Peter (Fuji) Iacono
- Recorded by: Chris Brooks
- Mixed by: Chris Brooks, Anthony McKenzie and Phil Judd
- Assistant Engineer: Matt ''Baron Von'' Acland
- The Wiggles are. Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
- Songs written by: John Field, Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
- Remixed by: Boo Boo and Mace
- Published by: Wiggly Tunes and EMI Music
Australia: October 20, 1997
America: Feburary 4, 2003
- "Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?)", "Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?)", "Rock-a-Bye Your Bear" were all re-recorded for this soundtrack as well as the film.
- The instrumental track for "Hot Potato" was later reused for the 1998 version of the song.
- "I'm a Cow" is the only previously released song that appears in its original version. "Romp Bomp a Stomp" was not re-recorded, but removed Dorothy's spoken lines and slightly mixed differently.
- "Can You Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?" was originally in D major when it was recorded for the Big Red Car album and video. This re-recorded version is in E major.
- Wigglemix was used as a video on The Dorothy the Dinosaur and Friends Video and the American and UK versions of Yummy Yummy (1998), featuring the infamous Wiggle Puppets.
- The songs Quack Quack and Nya Nya Nya were first performed in Wiggledance! Live in Concert.
- The Chase, which was featured twice in the Movie, was not included on the album. It was later released on the US version of Yummy Yummy.
- Tony Harvey does additional vocals on Hey There Wally and Let's Have a Party, Carolyn Ferrie does the vocals on Mrs. Bingle's Theme and Wally's Dream Music, and Roger Lemke does the vocals for Ballerina, Ballerina.
- Peter Iacono is credited as "Peter (Fuji) Iacono".
- The US album booklet shows that John Field's name isn't listed in Wiggly Medley. Murray, Jeff, Anthony, Greg, and John are also credited as M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field, G. Page, and J. Field.
- Wiggly Tunes publishes all of The Wiggles' songs.
- All songs were written or arranged by different combinations of the four Wiggles but Boom Boom, Mrs. Bingle's Theme, Tap Wags, Ballerina, Ballerina and Ooh It's Captain Feathersword were written by John Field.
- The Australian and US versions of Windows Media Player lists Greg's name as Gregory Page.