|The Wiggles Reunion Show|
25th May 2018
The Best of The Wiggles (2018)
The Emma! & Lachy! Show (2018)
It was released on the 25th May 2018 on iTunes for Australia, USA and Canada, and the UK and Ireland.
On 30th January 2018, Anthony posted a clip of Wiggly Party announcing the video on his Instagram (and later Facebook). Paul Field further elaborated in the comments that it will be released on iTunes, with proceeds going to a charity (Soldier On Foundation). He also mentioned it will be made available in countries outside of Australia. A DVD release is not planned, as The Wiggles are focusing their branding efforts on the current generation (though curiously, some original Wiggles DVDs are still available on The Wiggles Shop, while every original-era video previously available on iTunes was removed not long before this was announced).
Anthony and The Wiggles' social media pages each released more preview clips in early May to build up hype again, and on 9th May they formally announced the release date, and revealed the official name and cover artwork, as well as pre-order info. On 23rd May, two days before the release, Murray and Greg did an interview on ABC Radio to promote the video.
- Wiggly Party
- Fruit Salad
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?)
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear
- Wake Up Jeff!
- Look Both Ways
- Joannie Works with One Hammer
- The Monkey Dance
- Henry's Dance
- Quack Quack
- Captain's Magic Buttons
- Nya Nya Nya
- Shaky Shaky
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur)
- Romp Bomp a Stomp
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
- Dressing Up
- Wiggle Bay
- It's a Christmas Party on the Goodship Feathersword
- Go Santa Go
- I Love it When it Rains
- We're Dancing with Wags the Dog
- I'm a Cow
- Play Your Guitar with Murray
- Hot Potato
- Numbers Rhumba
- Baby Beluga
- Shake Your Sillies Out
- Here Come the Reindeer
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Cast and Crew
- Murray Cook as Murray Wiggle - Guitars
- Jeff Fatt as Jeff Wiggle - Keyboards
- Anthony Field as Anthony Wiggle - Guitar and Banjo
- Greg Page as Greg Wiggle - Vocals and Guitar
- Jackie Barnes - Drums
- Oliver Brian - Guitars
- Lachlan Gillespie - Keyboards and Backing Vocals
- Alex Keller - Bass Guitar
- Caterina Mete - Backing Vocals
- Emma Watkins - Tambourine and Backing Vocals, Irish Dancer
- Dominic Field - Suit Performer
- Charmaine Martin - Irish Dancer (uncredited)
- Lucy Wiggan - Dancer, Suit Performer
- Executive Producer - Paul Field
- Director of Photography - Aaron Hill
- Wardrobe - Caterina Mete
- Audio Engineer - Jack Richardson
- Production Manager - Kate Chiodo
- Post Production - Tim Cheeseman, Aaron Hill, Gerald Holmes, Alex Keller, Leonardo Silvestrini, Yi Yin
- Anthony wears his current skivvy with the rugby-styled Vs, while Murray, Jeff and Greg wear their earlier skivvies.
- Emma and Lachy, among other currently-staffed cast members and musicians, appear in classic Wiggly Dancer coats.
- Throughout the video, there are bits of "flashback" footage from classic videos that would briefly play while the live audio continues, including clips from Big Red Car, Wake Up Jeff!, Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas, Wiggle Time! (1998), Yummy Yummy (1998), Toot Toot!, Hoop-Dee-Doo: It's a Wiggly Party, Wiggle Bay, Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!, and Here Comes the Big Red Car.
- Some flashbacks had borders covering up the sides of the frame, while others did not. Those that did were taken directly from Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles (note the vignette effect surrounding Wiggly Party and Fruit Salad, both of which only appeared in the 2010 version of Hot Potatoes!, while other songs with borders lack the effect, meaning the 2014 version was used for those).
- The songs Wake Up Jeff!, Nya Nya Nya and Go Santa Go had no flashbacks.
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) and We're Dancing with Wags the Dog used flashback clips from Dorothy's Dance Party and Wags the Dog respectively (both from the video Big Red Car), despite the fact that these songs appeared in videos used for other flashbacks. This may be because they wanted to show clips of each song's main character in their original costumes. Although the 1994 version of Yummy Yummy did have the song D.O.R.O.T.H.Y., as well as Dorothy in her original costume, it was not used elsewhere for flashbacks, so the editors of the video may not have had access to it, thus Dorothy's Dance Party was used in its place.
- Dressing Up is based on the performance by Busby Marou from the album ReWiggled - A Tribute To The Wiggles, which is mentioned during the song's prologue.
- It is rated "G" (General Audiences) in Australia, but listed as "Unrated" in the US, the UK and Ireland. This is most likely being confused with "Not Rated". Unrated is typically used for a movie that was given a rating in theaters, but stripped away for home video to get away with more inappropriate content, whereas Not Rated is used for TV shows and direct-to-video movies that simply haven't been submitted for a rating.
- Greg mentioned that Jeff actually wrote the lyrics of I'm a Cow.
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BemMRu6nFho/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBlueWiggle/videos/1163723853764577/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/thewiggles/videos/10156582217992018/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/thewiggles/videos/10156584893787018/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/thewiggles/videos/10156594903032018/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/thewiggles/photos/a.458904277017.242950.274289477017/10156596951537018/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/thewiggles/photos/a.458904277017.242950.274289477017/10156629415592018/?type=3&theater