"Top of the Tots" is The Wiggles' 18th album which was released in 2002. It nominated the 2002 ARIA Music Award for Best Children's Album but lost to Hi-5's Holiday. The accompanying video was released on October 19, 2002.
- Bow Wow Wow Intro
- Bow Wow Wow
- Central Park, New York Intro
- Central Park, New York
- Cowboys and Cowgirls Intro
- Cowboys and Cowgirls
- Fly Through The Sky Intro
- Fly Through The Sky
- I Wave My Arms and Swing My Baton Intro
- I Wave My Arms and Swing My Baton
- New York Firefighter Intro
- New York Firefighter
- Picking Flowers Intro
- Picking Flowers
- Say Aah at the Doctors Intro
- Say Aah at the Doctors
- Feeling Chirpy Intro
- Feeling Chirpy
- Lettuce Sing (Fresh Fruit And Veggies) Intro
- Lettuce Sing (Fresh Fruit And Veggies)
- Let's Go Swimming Intro
- Let's Go Swimming
- The Bricklayers Song Intro
- The Bricklayers Song
- Tick Tock (All Night Long) Intro
- Tick Tock (All Night Long)
- Can You Dig It? Intro
- Can You Dig It?
- Knead Some Dough Intro
- Knead Some Dough
- Open Wide, Look Inside at the Dentist Intro
- Open Wide, Look Inside at the Dentist
- Hey There Partner Intro
- Hey There Partner
- Walking on the Moon Intro
- Walking on the Moon
- Australia (original): December 8th 2002
- Australia (re-release): December 30th 2002
- America: November 10th 2003
- United Kingdom: April 24th 2006
- The Wiggles are Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page
- Vocals: Greg Page
- Guitar: Anthony Field, John Field, Robin Gist, Colin Watson
- Bass: Murray Cook, Chris Lupton
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Brass: Dominic Lindsay
- Percussion: Steve Machamer
- Keyboards: Jeff Fatt, Steve Blau
- Backing Vocals: "The Manzillas" (Paul Paddick, Craig Abercrombie, Brett Clarke, Sam Moran & Simon Pryce)
- Producer: Anthony Field
- Musical Arrangements: The Wiggles, Dominic Lindsay
- Recorded and mixed at Electric Avenue Studios, Sydney, Australia by Robin Gist
- Mastered at Studio 301 by Don Bartley
- Photography: Gary Johnston
- Artwork: Geoff Morrison
- Production Team: Jennifer Carmody, Paul Field
- The working titles for Say Aah at the Doctors, Lettuce Sing (Fresh Fruit And Veggies), and Open Wide, Look Inside at the Dentist are "The Doctors", "Let Us Sing", and "The Dentists".
- The name of this album could possibly be a reference to the show, "Top of the Pops". Another convincing thing would be in the video and how it's styled.
- All of the songs were written by The Wiggles, John Field, Dominic Lindsay, and Paul Paddick, apart from Central Park, New York, Cowboys and Cowgirls, and New York Firefighter, which was co-written by John Field and Dominic Lindsay with The Wiggles.
- Each song contains an introduction.
- In the UK version of this album, Murray Cook wasn't credited for bass and Jeff Fatt wasn't credited for keyboards.
- Guitarist Robin Gist debut on this album.
- Anthony Field plays the acoustic guitar, John Field plays the acoustic and electric guitars, and Colin Watson plays the electric guitar.
- Murray Cook plays the bass guitar on some songs such as Bow Wow Wow and Chris Lupton plays it on others such as New York Firefighter.
- Jeff Fatt plays the organ and Steve Blau plays the piano.
Note: There may be one or more pages that lack a picture available online.