|Top of the Tots|
November 13, 2003 (US), March 10, 2004 (AUS)
Top of the Tots is the sixteenth Wiggles video. Although it was filmed in 2003, it was released in 2004 in Australia and in 2003 in USA.
Note: All songs are from the album of the same name, except where noted otherwise.
- Bow Wow Wow
- Central Park, New York
- Cowboys and Cowgirls
- I Wave My Arms and Swing My Baton
- New York Firefighter
- Let's Go Swimming
- Say Aah at the Doctors
- Feeling Chirpy
- Fly Through The Sky
- Lettuce Sing (Fresh Fruit And Veggies)
- Picking Flowers
- The Bricklayers Song
- Calling All Cows (from Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!)
- Open Wide Look Inside At The Dentist
- Can You Dig It?
- Knead Some Dough
- Tick Tock All Night Long
Captain Feathersword has a bit of trouble with his microphone, but he fixes it, and introduces everyone, including the dancers: Larissa, Ryan, Tamara, Franco, and Lucy!
Song #1: Bow Wow Wow
Anthony introduces the next song. G’Day, squirrels!
Song #2: Central Park, New York
Song #3: Cowboys and Cowgirls
Song #4: Fly Through The Sky
Song #5: I Wave My Arms and Swing My Baton
Jeff Interview with Frank, a firefighter from New York City, Dept. 227. He shows off his firefighter clothes and some equipment.
Song #6: New York Firefighter
Greg asks if you like picking flowers. Apparently Captain Feathersword does!
Song #7: Picking Flowers
Greg interviews Dr. Pam.
Song #8: Say Aah at the Doctors
Pam talks with Dominic, the kid.
Greg is with some kids and Anthony.
Song #9: Feeling Chirpy
Anthony interviews Gabriel, who is a grocer, via satellite.
Song #10: Lettuce Sing (Fresh Fruit And Veggies)
Anthony interviews a family about how fun it is to go swimming at the pool.
Song #11: Let's Go Swimming
Murray and Jeff greet everyone from the Great Wall of China.
Song #12: The Bricklayers Song
Greg feels thirsty and likes to drink milk. Interview with a dairy farmer.
Song #13: Calling All Cows
Song #14: Tick Tock (All Night Long)
Song #15: Can You Dig It?
Murray is with some kids and some bread.
Song #16: Knead Some Dough
Wags talks with Michael, who is a dentist.
Song #17: Open Wide, Look Inside at the Dentist
During the credits they talk about the bread.
DVD Cover Gallery
DVD Menu Gallery
- The title is a pun. The joke is the Wiggles are hosting their own Top of the Pops show, so they changed it from "Pops" to "Tots", considering they're a children's band.
- This is the first time since It's a Wiggly, Wiggly World that the Wagettes appear.
- The Wiggles custom Cowboy costumes, later used for Cold Spaghetti Western, are seen for the first time.
- The Australian and US versions of the DVD contain a behind the scenes featurette of Cold Spaghetti Western.
- Because Cold Spaghetti Western was never released in the UK, the UK version of the DVD had two episodes of Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! in its place.
- Despite Greg saying all the shops are closed in the Calling All Cows intro, it was only daytime!
- Anthony's cousin Greg Truman is seen in "Central Park, New York". His mom Marie is also seen in "Picking Flowers".
- The songs on the back of the US cover are listed in a random order.
- Henry the Octopus plays the drums in "Say Aah at the Doctors".
- All the songs from this video were later seen in The Wiggles Show (TV Series 1).
- This video is dedicated to the memory of Greg's mother in-law, Jane Hill, and Slim Dusty who is from "It's a Wiggly, Wiggly World".
- This video was made in full screen, but wide screen versions of the songs can be found on TV Series 4.
- The promo picture on the US cover is photoshopped. Greg, Murray, and Anthony's heads are pasted on from pictures taken earlier before the video, and Jeff and his accordion are also pasted on, possibly without his head being photoshopped.