You can find information on the cassette release of this album here.
This album was re-issued in 2006 as a It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!
1.We Like To Say Hello 1.54 • 2.Henry's
Underwater Big Band 2.27 • 3. Statue - 0.06 •
4.Everybody Is Clever 1.59 5. Swim, Swim,
Swim 0.06 • Having Fun At The Beach 1:42 •
7. Food Wish 0.14 • 8. Bing Bang Bong (That's a
Pirate Song) 1.17 • 9. Bucket of Dew/Paddy
Condon From Cobar 1.40 • 10. Guess What?
1:41• 11.Wake Up Jeff! 1.22 • 12. A Frog Went
A Walking 1.25 • 13. Dorothy, (Would You Like To Dance?) 1.49 • 14. Take A Trip
Out On The Sea 1.05 • 15. Romp Bomp A Stomp 1.24 • 16.Whales 0.06 • Baby
Baluga 2.23 • 18. Chu-Lu-Lu 0.51 • 19. Name Game 1.01 • 20. I Can Do So Many
Things 1.31 • Wave To Wags 1.38 • 22. House On The Hillside 1.12 •
23. Havenu Shalom Alechem 1:08 • 24. Quacking Sounds 0.07 • 25. Five
Little Ducks 1.56 • 26. Windmills 0.58 • 27. Pipers Waltz 1.26
- The Wiggles are Murray Cook,
Greg Page and
- Produced by The Wiggles
- Engineered by Chris Brooke
and Aaron Rhuig
- Management: John Spence and Associates Pty Ltd
- Photography: Gary Johnston Design: Deborah Party Graphics
- Lead Vocals: Greg Page
- Back-up vocals: The Wiggles, Paul Paddick,
Greg Truman and Emma Buter
- Brilliant guitar: Terry Murray
- Garage band guitar: Anthony Field and Murray Cook
- Bass guitar: Murray Cook
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn and Piccolo trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Viola: Angela Lindsay
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Accordion, piano, kazeeo organ, snoring: Jeff Fatt
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Congas: Paul Rodgers
- Tin Whistle: Anthony Field
- Australia: April 4, 1996
- America (original): December 12, 2000
- America (re-release): June 24, 2003
- This album marks a transition between the early years and the current years. For example, this is the first album to feature heavy usage of real brass and string instruments.
- In 2006, The Wiggles re-released the album under the title It's Time to Wake Up Jeff! (accompanying the video remake of the same name) with some songs removed, and others added.
- On the US release, Maria Schattovits is respelled as Maria Shattovits, Aaron Ruig is spelled correctly, Music is listed the song credits for Swim, Swim, Swim, Emma Buter's name is removed, and The Wiggles are credited for writing the music for Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song).
- The illustrations inside the booklet were designed by Deborah Parry Graphics.
- Henry's Underwater Big Band, Wake Up Jeff!, Dorothy, (Would You Like To Dance?), and Five Little Ducks were previously sung in the Big Red Car Tour.
- Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, and Anthony Field aren't credited for the vocals on this album but Jeff Fatt and Anthony Field we're credited for Back-up vocals to provided backing vocals and both the voices for Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog and Captain Feathersword and while Murray Cook provided backing vocals.
- Drummer Tony Henry uses other drums besides the kit such as a the tambourine on the songs for Chu-Lu-Lu, Havenu Shalom Alechem, Five Little Ducks, and the Windmills.