|Wake Up Jeff!|
April 4, 1996 (Australia)
February - March 1996
Big Red Car (1995)
Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas (1996)
"Wake Up Jeff!" is the 6th Wiggles album. It was released in 1996. It won the 1996 ARIA Music Award for Best Children's Album. The accompanying video was released on August 12, 1996. The album was re-issued in 2006 as It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!
The Wiggles thought of what it would be like if their "Wake up, Jeff!" catchphrase were released on an album.
Murray, Jeff, Anthony, and John wrote the music for the songs and John and Greg wrote the lyrics for the songs.
- Everybody is Clever adapted from "Samba Lele"
- Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song) adapted from Good, Good, Good
- Bucket Of Dew/Paddy Condon From Cobar adapted from "The Rare Old Mountain Dew"
It took about a week to record this album. In fact, it was the first Wiggles album Paul Paddick recorded. The song Bucket Of Dew/Paddy Condon From Cobar comes from "The Rare Old Mountain Dew". Dominic Lindsay plays the brass instruments on some of the songs such as Bucket Of Dew/Paddy Condon From Cobar and Maria Schattovits, Angela Lindsay, and Margaret Lindsay plays the string instruments on some of the songs such as Take A Trip Out On The Sea.
- We Like to Say Hello - 1:57
- Henry's Underwater Big Band - 2:27
- Statue (spoken) - 0.06
- Everybody is Clever - 1:59 (Not on American version)
- Swim, Swim, Swim (spoken) - 0:06
- Having Fun at the Beach - 1:42
- Food Wish (spoken) - 0:14
- Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song) - 1:17
- Bucket Of Dew/Paddy Condon From Cobar- 1:40
- Guess What? - 1:41
- Wake Up Jeff! - 1:22
- A Frog Went A Walking - 1:25
- Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?) - 1:49
- Take A Trip Out On The Sea - 1:05
- Romp Bomp A Stomp - 1:24
- Whales (spoken) - 0:06
- Baby Beluga - 2:23 (Not on American version)
- Chu-Lu-Lu - 0:51 (Not on American version)
- Name Game - 1:01
- I Can Do So Many Things - 1:31
- Wave To Wags - 1:38
- House On The Hillside - 1:14
- Havenu Shalom Alechem - 1:08
- Quacking Sounds (spoken) - 0:07
- Five Little Ducks - 1:56
- Windmills - 0:58
- Pipers Waltz (Instrumental) - 1:26
- Vocals: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
- Backing Vocals: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page, Paul Paddick, Greg Truman and Emma Buter
- Guitars: Murray Cook, Anthony Field and Terry Murray
- Bass Guitar: Murray Cook
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Viola: Angela Lindsay
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Accordion, Organ, Piano and Snoring: Jeff Fatt
- Tin Whistle: Anthony Field
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Percussion: Tony Henry and Paul Rodgers
- Flugelhorn, Piccolo Trumpet and Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Engineers: Chris Brooks and Aaron Ruig
- Arrangers/Producers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
- Composers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and John Field
- Lyricists: John Field and Greg Page
- Arrangers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, John Field and Greg Page
- Package Design: Michael Estill and Amy McMurray
Australia: April 4, 1996
- In 2006, The Wiggles re-released the album under the title It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!, with some new songs added and some deleted.
- This album marks a transition between the early years and the current years. For example, this is the first album to feature heavy usage of brass and string instruments.
- Some of the songs such as the song's title and Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?) were used to promote this album, as The Wiggles were in short-sleeved shirts and long shorts.
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword debuts in this album.