|Wake Up Jeff!|
April 4, 1996 (Australia)
February - March 1996
Big Red Car (1995)
Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas (1996)
"Wake Up Jeff!" is the 6th Wiggles album. It was released in 1996. It won the 1996 ARIA Music Award for Best Children's Album. The accompanying video was released on August 12, 1996. The album was re-issued in 2006 as It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!
- We Like to Say Hello - 1:57
- Henry's Underwater Big Band - 2:27
- Statue (spoken) - 0.06
- Everybody is Clever - 1:59 (Not on American version)
- Swim, Swim, Swim (spoken) - 0:06
- Having Fun at the Beach - 1:42
- Food Wish (spoken) - 0:14
- Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song) - 1:17
- Bucket Of Dew/Paddy Condon From Cobar- 1:40
- Guess What? - 1:41
- Wake Up Jeff! - 1:22
- A Frog Went A Walking - 1:25
- Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?) - 1:49
- Take A Trip Out On The Sea - 1:05
- Romp Bomp A Stomp - 1:24
- Whales (spoken) - 0:06
- Baby Beluga - 2:23 (Not on American version)
- Chu-Lu-Lu - 0:51 (Not on American version)
- Name Game - 1:01
- I Can Do So Many Things - 1:31
- Wave To Wags - 1:38
- House On The Hillside - 1:14
- Havenu Shalom Alechem - 1:08
- Quacking Sounds (spoken) - 0:07
- Five Little Ducks - 1:56
- Windmills - 0:58
- Pipers Waltz (Instrumental) - 1:26
- Lead Vocals: Greg Page
- Back-up vocals: The Wiggles, Paul Paddick, Greg Truman and Emma Buter
- Brilliant guitar: Terry Murray
- Garage band guitar: Anthony Field and Murray Cook
- Bass guitar: Murray Cook
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Viola: Angela Lindsay
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Accordion, kazeeo organ, piano and snoring: Jeff Fatt
- Tin Whistle: Anthony Field
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Percussion: MIDI
- Congas: Paul Rodgers
- Flugelhorn, Piccolo Trumpet and Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Engineers: Chris Brooks and Aaron Ruig
- Arrangers/Producers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
- Composers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and John Field
- Lyricists: John Field and Greg Page
- Arrangers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, John Field and Greg Page
- Package Design: Michael Estill and Amy McMurray
Australia: April 4, 1996
- In 2006, The Wiggles re-released the album under the title It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!, with some new songs added and some deleted.
- This album marks a transition between the early years and the current years. For example, this is the first album to feature heavy usage of brass and string instruments.
- Some of the songs such as the song's title and Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?) were used to promote this album, as The Wiggles were in short-sleeved shirts and long shorts.
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword debuts in this album.
- Guess What?, A Frog Went A Walking, Baby Beluga, Chu-Lu-Lu, Name Game, House On The Hillside, Havenu Shalom Alechem, Five Little Ducks, and Windmills are the only songs that are not on the Wake Up Jeff! video.
- Jeff does snoring in Guess What? and Wake Up Jeff!.
- Anthony's brother John wrote the songs Henry's Underwater Big Band, Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song), and Wave To Wags.
- Paul Paddick and Greg Truman do backing vocals for some songs such as We Like to Say Hello and Take A Trip Out On The Sea.
- Emma Buter does the character voice for Dorothy the Dinosaur in We Like to Say Hello, Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?), and Romp Bomp A Stomp.
- Murray provides the dialogue for I Can Do So Many Things and Five Little Ducks.
- Jeff provides the back-up vocals for Everybody is Clever and the dialogue for Wake Up Jeff!.
- Anthony provides the back-up vocals for Everybody is Clever and Bucket Of Dew/Paddy Condon From Cobar and the dialogue for Guess What?, I Can Do So Many Things, and Five Little DUcks.