|Wake Up Jeff!|
August 12, 1996
Big Red Car (1995)
Wiggledance! Live in Concert (1997)
The video was remade in 2006 as It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!
Note: All songs are taken from the album Wake Up Jeff! except when noted otherwise.
- We Like to Say Hello
- Henry's Underwater Big Band
- Everybody is Clever (Australian version)
The Chase (International version)
- Having Fun at the Beach
- Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song)
- Bucket Of Dew/Paddy Condon From Cobar
- Wake Up Jeff!
- Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?)
- Take a Trip Out on the Sea
- Romp Bomp a Stomp
- I Can Do So Many Things
- Wave to Wags
- Greg Magic Show: "The Magic Box Trick"
- Pipers Waltz
- Goodbye Dance (Christmas Picnic instrumental)
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?) (live recording)
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) (live recording)
Intro - An alarm clock is flying around ringing while it is on the table. The video title moves up and Jeff was woken up by doing a big yawn after.
The Wiggles introduce themselves. When they ride in there Big Red Car, they like to say hello to everyone.
- Song 1: We Like to Say Hello - Jeff is driving the Big Red Car which looks like a cardboard cutout.
Greg and Henry say hello to everyone.
- Song 2: Henry's Underwater Big Band
Greg tells the other Wiggles to stand still like a statue. Murray does a strongman pose, Anthony stands on one leg. Jeff sticks his arm out like like a showman. Then Greg asks the viewers to tell him if any of the statues are moving. Of course, all the other Wiggles statue dance around, but when Greg hears from viewers, he turns around they assume their original positions. On the third try he finds out viewers is right. Afterwards, Greg says, "Let's do statues together, everybody" which means it's time to sing.
- Song 3: Everybody is Clever
Anthony and Murray watch kids doing some drawings about the beach with pens and highlighters. Michael is drawing a towel. Peter is drawing Wags the Dog. Leonardo is drawing a person swimming. Nicole is drawing the water and sand. Sian is drawing a person about to jump in the water. Murray introduces the next song.
- Song 4: Having Fun at the Beach
The Wiggles introduce Captain Feathersword, but he answers with "Bing Bang Bong" and other nonsense phrases. They ask him what's up with that? He answers, it's a pirate song. Let's dance a pirate song together!
Anthony and Murray introduce Dominic, who is holding his baby girl Ashley with his left arm and a trumpet on his right. Anthony and Murray ask him questions about playing the trumpet and Dominic plays a few motifs. Everyone's wearing a green hat, so It's time to do an Irish dance, featuring a bunch of the little girls from the dance school.
A alarm clock goes pass and everyone says "WAKE UP, JEFF!!!" to wake Jeff up.
- Song 7: Wake Up Jeff!
Jeff asks Dorothy to dance, and Dorothy does a few dance steps.
The Wiggles and kids are in a camp site singing about going for a ride on a boat out in sea.
- Song 9: Take A Trip Out On The Sea
This is Dorothy's favorite dance.
- Song 10: Romp Bomp a Stomp
Greg and kids are doing this dance and Greg does tells them things that he can do in this song.
- Song 11: I Can Do So Many Things
Wags is barking in the background and Anthony says that who is that barking and it's Wags the Dog.
- Song 12: Wave To Wags
Greg, Anthony, and Murray are standing with an empty glass box and hear some snoring. The glass box is the of a coffin (think Snow White) but no one is inside the box. Greg has Anthony and Murray cover the box with a drape, spin it around, and chants some magic words. They lift the drape, and Jeff is there, but he's asleep. They ask everyone to wake up Jeff. Jeff wakes up, wondering what he's doing in a box.
Greg's Magic Trick: The Magic Box Trick
After when they wake Jeff up. Murray told him to not fall asleep again and said we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. While he was twirling his arms round and round until he stopped a said YOU! for the next song.
- Song 13: Pipers Waltz
It's time to say goodbye, but Jeff is still asleep on his bed, so The Wiggles decide to do a goodbye dance, and they will see if that wakes Jeff up.
Close with the goodbye dance with "Christmas Picnic" for background music. And then, everyone yells the final "WAKE UP, JEFF!!!!!!!!!" after they clap they're hands three times.
Live In Concert clip
After the video, it's time to go to a Wiggles concert. The Wiggles are in backstage while they are warming up their voices by singing Rock-a-Bye Your Bear. After their voices are warmed up, they have to make sure that their clothes and hair are alright. Wags the Dog is also in the room, polishing Henry's shoes. Jeff has fallen asleep while sitting on a chair. They call us to Wake Up Jeff. Jeff arises, and they're ready to go on stage for the concert.
Wake Up Jeff
Written by: The Wiggles
- Produced By: Dean Covell & Keiran Usher
- Director: Dean Covell
- Art Director/Floor Manager: Keiran Usher
- Choreographer: Leanne Halloran
- Make up: Vivenne Werner
- The Wiggles: Anthony Field, Murray Cook, Greg Page, Jeff Fatt.
- Dorothy The Dinosaur: Megan Bullivant, Emma Buter
- Henry The Octopus: Leeanne Ashley
- Wags The Dog: Paul Paddick, Georgia Troy Barnes And Donna Halloran
- Captain Feathersword: Paul Paddick
- Trumpet Player: Dominic Lindsay
- Puppets By: Ballooga Productions, Graeme Haddon, Deborah Dekovic, Ben Hawker
- Irish Costume Makers: Maxine Halloran, Jody Shaw, Kerry Dawson
- Studio Shoot: Zero 1 Zero
- Assistant Director: Les Bishop
- Vision Switcher: Sarah Wilson
- Technical Director: David Ward
- Audio Director: Antony Koveos
- Lighting Director: Borce Damcevski
- Videotapes: Steven Land
- Cameras: Barry Armstrong, Mitchell Healy, Clive Walker
- Staging/Set Construction: Tony Chalmers, Ben Drew
- Facilities Co-ordinators: Nichola Leeming, Laura Codd
- Caterers: Tracy Reiner, Andrew Roven
- Location Camera: Peter Vikovich, Ashley Scott
- Offline Editing: Nick Pandoulis
- Online Editing: Tony Cavanagh
- Graphics: Dean Covell
Those Who Woke Up Jeff!, Thanks!
- Cassandra Halloran
- Jessica Halloran
- Emma Ryan
- Sian Ryan
- Daisy Cousens
- Rose Cousens
- Kristen Shaw
- Sarah Cornale
- Sarah Sneddon
- Melanie Scott
- Nicole Butler
- Michael Butler
- Alyssa Bryce
- Tamahra Macey
- Sammy Lee
- Leonardo Silvestrini
- Clare, Joseph, Dominic & Anthony Silvestrini, Meg & Georgia Munro-Cook, Michelle & Blain Page, Jane & Jessica Cook, Colleen, Steve & Sam McFadden, Tony, Georgia & Theo, Luke, Peter, Emmalee, Paul Mowbrary, Lyn, Dom, Ashleigh, Kiara Lindsay.
AlbumThe "Wake Up Jeff!" album was released on April 4th, 1996 with 27 tracks.
- Guess What?
- A Frog Went A Walking
- Baby Beluga
- Name Game
- House on the Hillside
- Havenu Shalom Alechem
- Five Little Ducks
This video, Wake Up Jeff!, was originally quite different as seen in a rare promo. The Wiggles wore T-shirts, shorts, and colored sneakers, and the songs were performed on different sets. Additionally, Henry's original costume was used as it was on the cover. It's possible The Wiggles decided to reshoot the video after not liking their new look, and decided to go back to the old one.
It is unknown if it was going to have any more or less songs than the released version, as all we see in the trailer are short clips from "Everybody is Clever", "Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song)", "Wake Up Jeff!", and "Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?)". It's possible that at the time, these four songs were all they had filmed before re-shooting the video, but there is no evidence supporting or denying this.
|Prologue/We Like to Say Hello|
|Henry's Underwater Big Band|
|Everybody is Clever|
|Having Fun at the Beach|
|Bing Bang Bong (That's a Pirate Song)|
|Bucket of Dew|
|Wake Up Jeff!|
|Dorothy (Would You Like to Dance?)|
|Take a Trip Out on the Sea|
|Romp Bomp a Stomp|
|I Can Do So Many Things|
|Wave to Wags|
|The Magic Box/Pipers Waltz|
|The Wiggles LIVE|
|Wake Up Jeff! - Original version|