"Walk" is a song about many different ways to move, walking, running and jumping.
- Written by M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page (EMI Music)
- Produced by M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page.
- Engineered by Tony Douglass and Steve Pomfrett.
- Recorded at Tracking Station Studios 1994.
- M. Cook: bass guitar
J. Fatt: piano • G. Page: vocal
- Additional musicians: Drums/Percussion - Tony Henry
Vocals - Greg Truman
Get ready to...
1. Walk, On your way to school
Walk, To the swimming pool
Walk, To your favourite park
Walk, But not after dark
2. Run, Right around the block
Run, In your shoes and socks
Run, With your knees up high
Run, When you're feeling fine
We can move in many different ways.
We can walk and run and jump all day.
3. Jump, Like a kangaroo
Jump, Over to the zoo
Jump, Up two flights of stairs
Jump, High up in the air
- The CD version has a longer fade-out, due to the backing vocals continuing to sing.