"Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!" is The Wiggles' 17th album, which was released on the 30th of June, 2003. It nominated the 2003 ARIA Music Awards for Best Children's Album but lost to Hi-5's Celebrate. The accompanying video was released on September 1, 2003.
- Welcome To Network Wiggles!
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
- Gulp Gulp
- Anthony's Workshop
- Testing One, Two, Three
- Bit By Bit (We're Building a Set)
- Vegetable Soup
- Music with Murray
- Camera One
- Community Service Announcement
- Weather, Weather, Weather
- Dressing Up
- Calling All Cows
- Where's Jeff?
- Knock, Knock, Who's There?
- Wiggly Sports Theme
- The Dancing Flowers
- Most of these songs debuted on TV Series 3, but two songs (Calling All Cows and Knock, Knock, Who's There?) make their debuts here.
- In the us release, Fernando Moguel, Fernandito Moguel and Alfonso Rinaldi are mentioned in the musician credits.
- Australia - June 30, 2003
- America - June 8, 2004
- UK- July 27, 2002
- United Kingdom-December 1, 2002
- Vocals: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page, Paul Paddick, Jacqueline Fallon, Joseph Field and Dominic Field
- Keyboards: Steve Blau and Jeff Fatt
- Guitars: Murray Cook, Anthony Field, John Field, Terry Murray and Colin Watson
- Bass: Murray Cook and Chris Lupton
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Brass: Dominic Lindsay
- Percussionist: Steve Machamer
- Backing vocals: Craig Abercrombie, Brett Clarke, Sam Moran, Paul Paddick and Simon Pryce
- Mastering: Don Bartley
- Producers: Jennifer Carmody and Paul Field
- Composers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page, John Field, Paul Field, Dominic Lindsay, and Paul Paddick
- Engineer: Robin Gist
- Arrangers: Dominic Lindsay, Greg Page, Murray Cook, Anthony Field, and Jeff Fatt
- Package Design: Mark Murphy