"Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!" is The Wiggles' 17th album, which was released on the 30th of June, 2003. It nominated the 2003 ARIA Music Awards for Best Children's Album but lost to Hi-5's Celebrate. The accompanying video was released on September 1, 2003.
In June 2002, the Wiggles recorded this album for a couple of weeks. Greg Page provides the lead vocals and Craig Abercrombie, Brett Clarke, Sam Moran, Paul Paddick, and Simon Pryce provide the backing vocals. Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Jacqueline Fallon, Joseph Field, Dominic Field, and Paul Paddick also provide additional vocals. Murray, Anthony and his brother John, Terry Murray, and Colin Watson play the guitars, Murray and Chris Lupton play the bass, Steve Blau and Jeff Fatt play the keyboards, Tony Henry plays the drums, Steve Machamer play the percussion, and Dominic Lindsay play the brass instruments.
- Welcome To Network Wiggles!
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
- Gulp Gulp
- Anthony's Workshop
- Testing One, Two, Three
- Bit By Bit (We're Building a Set)
- Vegetable Soup
- Music with Murray
- Camera One
- Community Service Announcement
- Weather, Weather, Weather
- Dressing Up
- Calling All Cows
- Where's Jeff?
- Knock, Knock, Who's There?
- Wiggly Sports Theme
- The Dancing Flowers
- Most of these songs debuted on TV Series 3, but two songs (Calling All Cows and Knock, Knock, Who's There?) make their debuts here.
- Australia - June 30, 2003
- America - June 8, 2004
- UK- July 27, 2002
- United Kingdom-December 1, 2002
- Vocals: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page, Paul Paddick, Jacqueline Fallon, Joseph Field and Dominic Field
- Keyboards: Steve Blau and Jeff Fatt
- Guitars: Murray Cook, Anthony Field, John Field, Terry Murray and Colin Watson
- Bass: Murray Cook and Chris Lupton
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Brass: Dominic Lindsay
- Percussionist: Steve Machamer
- Backing vocals: Craig Abercrombie, Brett Clarke, Sam Moran, Paul Paddick and Simon Pryce
- Mastering: Don Bartley
- Producers: Jennifer Carmody and Paul Field
- Composers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page, John Field, Paul Field, Dominic Lindsay, and Paul Paddick
- Engineer: Robin Gist
- Arrangers: Dominic Lindsay, Greg Page, Murray Cook, Anthony Field, and Jeff Fatt
- Package Design: Mark Murphy