June 11, 2014 (AUS)
Who's in The Wiggles' house? All your favourite friends, Emma, Lachy, Simon and Anthony, and over twenty songs! Join the fun of 'The Laughing Doctor', taste the delights of 'Pappadum', 'Do the Hawk' with America's Lee Hawkins, 'Have a Good Day (Kia Pai to Ra)' with New Zealand's Robert Rakete, and so much more. So open the door to a house full of fun as we raise the roof with "Wiggle House!"
- Who's in the Wigglehouse?
- Dressing Up
- Do the Hawk
- The Giraffe
- Lullaby Overture (Part 1)
- Hey, Wags!
- Big Red Boat
- Have a Good Day (Kia Pai to Rā)
- BRC is the Big Red Car
- Feeling Hungry
- Jack's Wheelchair Song
- Emma's Bow Minuet
- Talking Cow
- Five Little Joeys
- Lullaby Overture (Part 2)
- Little Sir Echo
- Joannie Works with One Hammer
- Galloping Ballet
- The Laughing Doctor
- There Was A Princess
- Shock the World
- Zamel the Camel Has Five Humps
- Lullaby Overture (Part 3)
- Roll the Acrobats
- Anthony Field as Anthony Wiggle
- Lachlan Gillespie as Lachy Wiggle
- Simon Pryce as Simon Wiggle
- Emma Watkins as Emma Wiggle
- Lucy Wiggan as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Nick Hutchinson, Dominic Field as Wags the Dog
- Lauren Hannaford, Caterina Mete as Henry the Octopus
- With Special Guests: Lee Hawkins, Robert Rakete, Joseph Paulo
- Music Produced By: Anthony Field
- Directors: Anthony Field, Paul Field
- Producer: Paul Field
- Director of Photography: Brian Stone
- Choreographer: Caterina Mete
- Production Manager: Kate Alexander
- Editors: Aaron Hill, Brian Stone
- Executive Producers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field
- Wiggly Performers: Tasmin Cummins, Kendall Goddard, Lauren Hannaford, Nick Hutchinson, Caterina Mete, Lucy Wiggin
- Additional Guest Performers: Jeff Fatt, Kimberly Stapylton, Jack Tori
- Child Performers: Sharlise Falkner, Paige Grant, Ryan Kniplere, Sahra Knipler, Annabelle McConnell, Miley Masters, Isabella Rakete, Oliver Rakete, Hazel Sargent, Keira, Wardell
- Additional Photography: Braydon Preist, Emma Watkins
- Camera Assistant: Aaron Hill
- Sound Recordists: Aaron Hill, Alex Keller, Braeden Lynden, Emmanuel Ruggeri
- Director's Assistant: Caterina Mete
- Hair & MakeUp Artist: Alex Wharton
- Costumes/Props: Caterina Mete
- Graphic Design & Illustrations: Daniel Attard
- Opening Titles & Motion Graphics: Brian Stone
- Assistant Editor: Braeden Lynden
- Colourist: Aaron Hill
- Audio Post Production: Braeden Lynden
- Stills Photography: Daniel Attard, Aaron Hill
- Boat Driver: Larry Malone
- Runners: Dominic Field, Joe Field, Michael Jones
- Music Recorded By: Alex Keller, Braeden Lynden
- Music Mixed By: Alex Keller
- Music Mastered By: Don Bartley
- Music Recorded At: Hot Potato Studios, Sydney
- Wiggle House Shot on Location in Guildford and Oxford, England, Sydney, Geelong and Gold Coast, Australia, Auckland, New Zealand
- Studio Scenes Filmed at Hot Potato Studios, Sydney
- We get to see what Emma's, Lachy's and Simon's bedrooms look like.
- Lee Hawkins is displayed as the orange Wiggle and Robert Rakete is the brown Wiggle.
- This is the 2nd Wiggles video to feature Lee Hawkins as a guest star.
- Joseph Paulo as a guest star in the music video, Shock the World. He is the second sport player to be guest star in one of the Wiggles video; the first sport player was The New England Patriots in Racing to the Rainbow.
- The There Was A Princess video is a recording from The Wiggles' show in Hyde Park on Australia Day, 2014.
- The Giraffe makes its debut video appearance.
- Jeff cameos as the bow king at the end of Roll the Acrobats where he is rolling on the ground. This scene was previously used in Celebration. Also, his bow king outfit is the same one as shown in Taking Off!.
- Several songs re-use old songs for the music. BRC is the Big Red Car uses Sailing Around the World. Zamel the Camel Has Five Humps uses Dry Bones and the third Lullaby Overture uses the Wake Up Jeff! lullaby parody (Go To Sleep Jeff, Everybody's Sleeping).
- Dorothy doesn't speak in this video, except of a re-recording of Carolyn's voice when she was Dorothy in Who's in the Wigglehouse?.
- Roll the Acrobats was filmed in England in June 2012.
- Anthony doesn't play any of the larger Maton Acoustic Guitars in the songs except for There Was A Princess.
- This is the last video to use a song filmed in 2012. It also marks Jeff Fatt's last appearance is a Wiggles DVD to date until The Wiggles Reunion Show.
- This is the first DVD to show a list of various musicians and singers in the song credits.
- During the intro to Have a Good Day (Kia Pai to Ra), Captain Feathersword references Six Months in a Leaky Boat from It's a Wiggly, Wiggly World.
- Kendall Goddard returns in this video as seen in Do the Hawk.
- Songs from this video can be seen in Ready, Steady, Wiggle! (TV Series 2).
- This video aired on Universal Kids in April 2018.
- Facebook mentioned that the working title of this DVD was called "Seals, Cows, Boats, and Cricket!"
- Near the end of Roll the Acrobats, Anthony and Lachy are closer to each other while dressing up as acrobats and holding their umbrellas but in the last shot, they're moved farther away. The promo picture also notices their same positions. In the same song, Lachy is heard singing while Emma sings backing before the last verse.
- Who's in the Wigglehouse? (Main Menu)
- Dressing Up/Hey, Wags!/Do the Hawk (Song jukebox menus)
- BRC is the Big Red Car (Special Features menu)
- No Music (Subtitles Menu)