(not to be confused with Wiggledancing! Live in the USA)
|Wiggledancing! Live in Concert!|
March 7, 2007 (AUS), May 7, 2007 (UK)
Wiggledancing! Live in Concert is the twenty-sixth Wiggles video from 2007, and the fifth live concert video after Wiggledancing! Live in the USA. This also is the very first and main appearance of Sam Wiggle as Greg's replacement. And this was filmed at the Racing To The Rainbow Show during the end of this 2006 tour.
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
- Hello, We're The Wiggles
- Rock-a-bye Your Bear
- Joannie Works With One Hammer
- Look Both Ways
- Here Comes A Bear
- Everybody Dance
- Ooh, It's Captain Feathersword
- Here Come the Reindeer
- Great Big Man in Red
- Romp Bomp a Stomp
- Dance the Ooby Doo (with Dorothy the Dinosaur)
- Move Your Arms Like Henry
- Play Your Guitar with Murray
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?)
- Music Box Dancer
- Round and Round the Garden
- Teddy Bears' Big Day Out
- Fruit Salad
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- We're Dancing with Wags the Dog
- Quack Quack
- Hot Potato
- Wiggly Go-Go Medley
DVD Cover Gallery
DVD Menu Gallery
- The layout (not content) on the menus is almost exactly the same as the menus for Wiggledancing! Live in the USA, but the pictures of The Wiggles have been replaced, as have the Red, White, and Blue colored curtains/balloons.
- This is the first concert video with Sam and also Sam's first appearance as the Yellow Wiggle.
- The video was filmed on December 16, 2006 from the Sydney Entertainment Centre.
- Greg is seen in an announcement talking about how he was suffering from orthostatic intolerance, featuring a montage with silent clips of Greg from Wiggle Time!, Racing to the Rainbow and Wiggledancing! Live in the USA with Paul Field narrating over them, and ending with Greg passing the skivvy on to Sam. Murray also mentions his name after he, Anthony and Jeff introduce themselves at the start of the concert.
- This is the first time Captain Feathersword disguises himself in a segment called "The 3 Ducks". This later happens with other disguises in Getting Strong! and the Wiggle and Learn TV Series.
- This is the last time The Wiggles wear their 2002 skivvies and pants. In the next video, the clothes get updated.
- This video was never released on DVD in the US, however, it was available on iTunes, under the "Wiggledancing! Live in the USA" title and with its poster. It is no longer available for purchase. Parts of the video were also included as extras on the iTunes release of Sing a Song of Wiggles, The Wiggles Present: Dorothy the Dinosaur DVD, and a bonus DVD sampler included with some CD copies of Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles.
- According to Celebrating 15 Wiggly Years, Greg was supposed to be in this video.
- Anthony's wife Miki and his daughters Lucia and Maria are in the first row for this concert. John Field's daughter and Anthony's niece Carla is in the audience with her little cousins, as well.
- When Anthony introduces Lyn Moran (Sam's real-life wife), Sam touches his heart showing that he loves her.
- Nicole Camage plays Wags in this video, as mentioned by Anthony at the end of the show, although Kristy Talbot is also credited with the role.
- Joannie Works with One Hammer and Dance the Ooby Doo are the only songs in this video not to have prologues.
- Throughout most of the video, because of the lights, Captain Feathersword's slide turns green instead of blue.
- On the Big Red Car there is a L which means "Learners" since Sam was the new driver of a the Big Red Car.