(not to be confused with Wiggledancing! Live in the USA)
|Wiggledancing! Live in Concert!|
March 7, 2007 (AUS), May 7, 2007 (UK)
Wiggledancing! Live in Concert is the twenty-seventh Wiggles video from 2007. This is also the fifth live concert video after Wiggledancing! Live in the USA. This is the very first and main appearance of Sam when he plays as Greg's replacement. He also replaced Greg during a tour in 2002, but didn't replace him the whole time until this video. This was filmed at the Racing To The Rainbow! Show during the end of 2006 tour.
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
- Hello, We're The Wiggles
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear
- Joannie Works With One Hammer
- Look Both Ways
- Here Comes a Bear
- Everybody Dance
- Ooh, It's Captain Feathersword
- Here Come the Reindeer
- Great Big Man in Red
- Romp Bomp a Stomp
- Dance the Ooby Doo
- Move Your Arms Like Henry
- Play Your Guitar with Murray
- Can You Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?
- Music Box Dancer
- Round and Round the Garden
- Teddy Bears' Big Day Out
- Fruit Salad
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- We're Dancing with Wags the Dog
- Quack Quack
- Hot Potato
- Go, Go, Go! Medley
DVD Cover Gallery
DVD Menu Gallery
- Greg is seen in the prologue of this video with Sam while talking about how he was suffering from orthostatic intolerance. Also before the prologue, The Wiggles logo appears on a bright blue background followed by a montage with silent clips of Greg from Wiggle Time, Racing to the Rainbow and Wiggledancing! Live in the USA with Paul Field narrating in the montage about The Wiggles performing for over 15 years for video, television and live concerts every year with Greg and an instrumental of the 1998 version of "Get Ready to Wiggle" playing. Murray also mentions his name after he, Anthony and Jeff introduce themselves at the start of the concert.
- The video was filmed on December 16, 2006 from the Sydney Entertainment Centre.
- This is the first time Captain Feathersword disguises himself in "Anthony and Captain Feathersword" segment called "The 3 Ducks". This later happens again differently in the "Wiggle and Learn" TV Series.
- This is the first concert video with Sam and also Sam's first appearance as the Yellow Wiggle.
- The prologue was shown on The Wiggles' website since 2006 and it can be seen here: http://www.thewiggles.com.au/help/greg.html.
- This video was never released in the US. However, Anthony mentions the state South Carolina.
- Even though the video was never released in the US, it is available on iTunes in the US, under the title "Wiggle Dancing! Live in the USA", and showing the US concert video's cover. The same goes for Netflix.
- When Anthony introduces Lyn Moran, Sam touches his heart showing that he loves her.
- According to Celebrating 15 Wiggly Years Greg was supposed to be in this video.
- Anthony's wife Miki and his daughters Lucia and Maria are in the first row for this concert. They appear in scenes such as collecting a rose to Dorothy and the "Go, Go, Go! Medley". John's daughter and Anthony's niece Carla is in the audience with her little cousins, as well, as she's in her pink shirt and flower skirt.
- Throughout most of the video, because of the lights, Captain Feathersword's slide turns green instead of blue.
- On the iTunes download, the audio for the video is set at a lower pitch.
- Footage on Sam's replacing Greg during the The Wiggles in Concert (2002) can be seen on The Wiggles Take On The World.
- This is the last time The Wiggles wear plain old skivvies and pants. After this, the clothes get updated. That happens in the next video.
- This is Sam's first live concert.
- The end credits accidentally adds Kristy Talbot's name as Wags the Dog but Nicole Camage plays Wags in this video, as mentioned by Anthony at the end of the show.
- "Joannie Works with One Hammer" and "Dance the Ooby Doo" are the only songs in this video not to have prologues.
- On the Big Red Car there is a L which means "Learners" since Sam was the new driver of the Big Red Car.
- This concert was never in a TV series.
- Lucy is absent in the closing medley because she left for an urgent meeting.