|Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas|
September 6, 1996 (Australia)
Wake Up Jeff! (1996)
The Wiggles Movie Soundtrack (1997)
"Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas" is the 7th Wiggles album. It was the first Wiggles Christmas album. The accompanying video was released on October 13, 1997.
- Have a Very Merry Christmas (J Field)
- Wiggly Wiggly Christmas (M Cook/J Fatt/A Field/G Page/P Paddick)
- With a Shiny Red Nose
- Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer (Marks, Warner Chappell)
- If You See Santa
- Go Santa Go (J Field)
- Ding Dong Merrily on High (J Tabourot arr. M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page)
- Christmas Star
- Unto Us, This Holy Night (J Field)
- Felice Navidad (J Feliciano, BMG)
- Peace and Joy to Everyone
- Jingle Bells (J.L. Pierpont arr. M Cook, J Fatt, A Field, G Page)
- Christmas Picnic
- Let's Clap Hands for Santa Claus
- Breebop Poem
- Henry's Christmas Dance
- Jeff's Christmas Tune
- Pirate Food Poem
- It's a Christmas Party On The Goodship Feathersword
- Away in a Manger (W.J. Kirpatrick/M Luther arr. M Cook/J Fatt/A Field/G Page)
- Wags Ate the Rags
- Wags is Bouncing Around the Christmas Tree
- Reindeer Express
- Silent Night (F.X. Gruber/J.F. Young arr. M Cook/J Fatt/A Field/G Page)
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas (C Yonge arr. M Cook/J Fatt/A Field/G Page)
Australia: September 6, 1996
America: October 24, 2000 (Lyrick Studios), October 10, 2003 (HiT Entertainment/Koch Records)
United Kingdom Special Edition: October 20, 2009
- Vocals: Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page, Paul Paddick
- Backing Vocals: The Wiggles, Paul Paddick
- Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet and Flugelhorn: Dominic Lindsay
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Viola: Angela Lindsay
- Drums: Tony Henry, Peter Iacono
- Guitars: Terry Murray, Rex Kelleher, Murray Cook, Anthony Field, Greg Page
- Bass: Murray Cook
- Organs, Piano and Accordion: Jeff Fatt
- Produced by: The Wiggles
- The Wiggles are. Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Greg Page and Anthony Field
- Engineered by: Chris Brooks, Alex Keller, Roy Mollace, Aaron Ruig
- Recorded at: The Tracking Station Studios, Sydney
- Photography: Gary Johnston
- Design: Blow-Up Pty Ltd
- Songs written by: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page, John Field, Jose Feliciano, Franz Xaver Gruber, William J. Kirpatrick, Martin Luther, Johnny Marks, James Lord Pierpont, Paul Paddick, Jehan Tabourot, John Freeman Young and Charlotte Yonge
- Songs arranged by: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
- Introductions written by: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
- All songs were written or arranged by different combinations of the four Wiggles but Have a Very Merry Christmas, Go Santa Go, and Unto Us, This Holy Night were written by John Field where Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas were co-written by Paul Paddick.
- Johnny Marks wrote Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Jehan Tabourot wrote Ding Dong Merrily on High.
- Jose Feliciano wrote Feliz Navidad.
- James Lord Pierpont wrote Jingle Bells.
- William J. Kirpatrick and Martin Luther wrote Away in a Manger.
- Franz Xaver Gruber and John Freeman Young wrote Silent Night.
- Charlotte Yonge wrote We Wish You a Merry Christmas.
- The original songwriters for Ding Dong Merrily on High, Jingle Bells, Away in a Manger, Silent Night, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas are listed as Traditional.
- For the speaking recording sections, The Wiggles wrote With a Shiny Red Nose, If You See Santa, Shepherds, Peace and Joy to Everyone, Breebop Poem, Pirate Food Poem, and Wags Ate the Rags.
- Murray Cook plays guitar on songs such as Have a Very Merry Christmas.
- Jeff Fatt plays keyboards and piano on songs such as Have a Very Merry Christmas and Go Santa Go.
- Anthony Field plays guitar on songs such as Away in a Manger.
- Greg Page plays guitar on songs such as Jeff's Christmas Tune and Reindeer Express.
- Rex Kelleher plays guitar on songs such as Unto Us, This Holy Night.
- Terry Murray plays guitar on songs such as Go Santa Go.
- Tony Henry plays drums on songs such as Have a Very Merry Christmas and Go Santa Go.
- Peter Iacono plays drums on songs such as Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas and Christmas Picnic.
- Maria Schattovits plays violin on songs such as Christmas Picnic.
- Angela Lindsay plays viola on songs such as Christmas Picnic.
- Margaret Lindsay plays cello on songs such as Christmas Picnic.
- Dominic Lindsay plays trumpet and flugelhorn on songs such as Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas.
- Electric guitar is played by Terry Murray, Rex Kelleher, Murray Cook and Anthony Field.
- Acoustic guitar is played by Terry Murray, Murray Cook, Anthony Field and Greg Page.
- During the recording of the album, Anthony played Captain Feathersword on Pirate Food Poem and It's a Christmas Party On The Goodship Feathersword while Paul Paddick played him on Christmas Picnic. Anthony also plays Santa Claus, while Paul Paddick also do the voices his reindeer.
- The 2009 UK Special Edition release contains bonus songs from the Yule Be Wiggling and Santa's Rockin'! albums.
- Reindeer Express is the only song not featured in the video, or any other since.
- Have a Very Merry Christmas was originally sung in a 1995 UNICEF commercial.
- The album was re-released in Australia in 1999, with The Wiggles' current logo.