Wind, Rain And The Sea is a song from the album: Stories and Songs: The Adventures of Captain Feathersword the Friendly Pirate. Penelope sings about the wind. Raj and Imran sing about the rain.
Stories and Songs: The Adventures of Captain Feathersword the Friendly Pirate
- Written, Produced and Engineered by Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Murray Cook, Greg Page
- Recorded at: Edward Brothers Studios, Randwick, 1993
- All Male Voices: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt
- Penelope's Voice: Vanessa Fallon Rohanna
The Wiggles Show (TV Series 2)
- Written by: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Greg Page
- Published by: Wiggly Tunes Pty Ltd
Wind blows, wind blows. Blow, wind blows.
Rain falls on the deck, rain falls on the sails.
Rain falls on my head. It doesn't worry whales.
- This is the first official Wiggles song that did not need instruments for the musician cast list.