"Yawn Yawn Yawn" is a song about going through the day, from when you first yawn in the morning.
- Written by: M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field, G. Page
- Published by EMI Music
- Produced by: M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field, G. Page
- Engineered by: Tony Douglass, Steve Promfrett
- Recorded at: Noisegate Studios 1994
- M. Cook: Bass Guitar
- J. Fatt: Piano, Accordion
- G. Page: Vocal
- Percussion: Tony Henry
Yawn, yawn, yawn, the day has just begun.
Stretch, stretch, stretch and reach up to the sun.
Rub your eyes. It's time to start the day.
Eat, eat, eat, then we can go and play.
Hop, hop, hop, we'll hop the morning through.
Skip, skip, skip, skipping is fun, too.
We love to play. We always have such fun.
We paint, paint, paint, we build and draw and run.
Yawn, yawn, yawn, the day is at an end.
Hug, hug, hug, teddy bear's your friend.
Go to bed, lay down your head and then
You'll dream, dream, dream till morning comes again.