|Yule Be Wiggling|
Full VHS Cover
October 16, 2001
Wiggly Safari (2002)
Note: All songs are taken from the album of the same name, except where noted otherwise.
- Doing a Dance
- Just Can't Wait For Christmas Day
- Here Come the Reindeer
- And the World Is One on a Christmas Morning
- Murray's Christmas Samba
- Jimmy The Elf
- Curoo Curoo (The Carol of the Birds)
- Christmas Around the World
- Wags Loves to Shake Shake
- Jingle Bells (performed in introduction scene)
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- Christmas Polka
- Decorate the Tree
- A Scottish Christmas
- Come On Everybody, We'll Tap For You (new song)
- Yule Be Wiggling
- The Wiggles - Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Greg Page
- Captain Feathersword - Paul Paddick
- Henry the Octopus - Reem Hanwell
- Henry's Voice - Jeff Fatt
- Wags the Dog - Andrew McCourt
- Wags' Voice - Mic Conway
- Dorothy the Dinosaur - Feenie Wade
- Dorothy's Voice - Carolyn Ferrie, Elisha Burke (Come On Everybody, We'll Tap For You prologue)
Children & Toddlers
- Seren Anu
- Kuiam Anu-David
- Lauren Baldacchine
- Chelsea Cranefield
- Keiran Cranefield
- Kelly-Rose Daiziel
- James Day
- Jessica Fawcett
- Carla Field
- Clare Field
- Dominic Field
- John Paul Field
- Joseph Field
- Seamus Field
- Luke Gaffney
- Sarah Geel
- Sarah Hayes
- Julia Herichly
- Cooper Jackson
- Jacob Kyral
- Sinead Kyral
- Ashleigh Lindsay
- Kiara Lindsay
- Sian Lindsay
- Keelin MacDonald
- Erin Moffat
- Georgia Munro-Cook
- Hamish Munro-Cook
- Sam McFadden
- Michael McFadden
- Genevieve McFadden
- Madison Page
- Ellen Parker
- Josephine Perez
- Rebecca Perez
- Nichole Rogers
- Alexandra Rowley
- Liliana Schattovits
- James Shoulder
Australia: October 16, 2001, America: May 23, 2001 (VHS), October 22, 2002 (DVD & VHS re-release)
The album "Yule Be Wiggling" was released in December the year before.
Behind the Scenes
VHS and DVD Gallery
North American Releases
DVD Menu Gallery
Paul Paddick: Take a pick at what you'd like to do: Watch Yule Be Wiggling, have a look at the Wiggly Extras, or turn on Subtitles for the hearing-impaired.
Special Features menu:
Greg Page: Choose the Wiggly Extras you would like to watch.
Song Selection menu:
Paul Paddick: Let's sing along with The Wiggles, Karaoke style! Choose your favorite song, or let's sing all of the songs!
Paul Paddick: If you insert the DVD disc into your home or Windows-based computer fitted with a DVD drive, you can access more exciting Wiggles fun and games, including accessing to The Wiggles' website. Go to the Wiggles website for some more Wiggles fun.
Christmas Fairy Storybook Options:
Greg Page: It's reading time! You can read with The Wiggles, or read by yourself.
- This video was filmed before Hoop-Dee-Doo It's a Wiggly Party, but released after.
- This is the last video for Wags' 3rd costume.
- This is the first appearance of the Maton Guitar.
- This is the third video to have prologues on all the songs, after Yummy Yummy in 1994 and It's a Wiggly Wiggly World! in 2000.
- Decorate the Tree is very different from the album version, as it is about decorating Captain Feathersword as though he were a Christmas tree, rather than Captain decorating a tree himself.
- Among the toys in Jimmy The Elf are a Big Red Car and Dorothy the Dinosaur.
- In And the World Is One on a Christmas Morning, the Wiggles sing the song in studio, with clips of various children and other relatives of The Wiggles and their staff, including Greg's daughter, Madison Page Murray's daughter, Georgia Munro-Cook, son, Hamish Munro-Cook, and mother Jean Cook, as well as many of Anthony's nieces and nephews.
- Angels We Have Heard On High and the closing scene were likely filmed at the same time, due to all of the same people being in the same location.
- Johann Sebastian Bach is mentioned in Wags Loves to Shake Shake.
- The song title animations for this video are similar to the animations on Hoop-Dee-Doo It's a Wiggly Party.
- The CGI animation for Jimmy The Elf is similar to the animation of Caveland.
- This is the first holiday video released on DVD.
- This video aired on Playhouse Disney in December 2002, followed by Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas.
- The Red Starry Guitar can be found on the Song selection menu in Cartoon form which means that it was originally going to be in the video.