April 13, 1998
Wiggle Time (1998 remake) (released the same day)
The Wiggles Movie (video release, 1998)
Some songs were re-recorded for this version, such as the previously mentioned Hot Potato and The Monkey Dance. Songs like Pufferbillies, Havenu Shalom Alechem, were not in the original version, but added to this video. No songs from the original video were removed, except for Dorothy's Birthday Party from the bonus segment at the end.
Note: Re-recorded songs have been denoted by an asterisk (*). Newly added songs have been denoted by a double asterisk (**).
- Hot Potato (new recording, available on the US version of Yummy Yummy)*
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) (new recording, available on the US version of Yummy Yummy)*
- Pufferbillies (from Big Red Car)**
- Henry's Dance (from Big Red Car)
- Walk (from the album Yummy Yummy)
- Joannie Works with One Hammer (from Big Red Car)
- The Monkey Dance (new recording)*
- Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes (from the album Yummy Yummy)
- Shaky Shaky (from the album Yummy Yummy)
- Point Your Finger (Puppet version, US and UK versions from The Wiggles Movie Soundtrack) / Teddy Bear Hug (Australian version, from Big Red Car)**
- Havenu Shalom Alechem (from Wake Up Jeff!)**
- I am a Dancer (from Big Red Car)
- Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy! (Puppet version, US and UK versions)* / Numbers Rhumba (Australian version, new recording)**
- Fruit Salad (From Yummy Yummy)
The Wiggles introduce themselves and Paul the Cook. Paul has some hot potatoes, cold spaghetti, and mashed bananas. Greg introduces a song and warns the audience to look out for Captain Feathersword.
- Song 1: Hot Potato (new recording)
- Song 2: D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) (new recording)
Anthony introduces the song about an old steam train and asks everyone to follow along.
- Song 3: PufferbIllies
Captain Feathersword does a dance that Henry showed him. The Wiggles want to do it too.
- Song 4: Henry's Dance
Greg comments on how there are many places you can walk or run to. Dorothy is walking and eating some roses. Captain Feathersword is running to his pirate ship. Henry walks to the ocean to have a swim. Wags is running to get some bones. Jeff is sleepwalking. Greg leaves Jeff leaving and goes after him.
- Song 5: Walk
Anthony is with four children playing with coloured dough and tells the good things about what to do with dough, like hammering.
- Song 6: Joannie Works With One Hammer
On the number 5, everyone's nodding their heads! Then everyone goes to sleep and wakes up from that, except for Jeff. Anthony asks the kids to help wake Jeff up. 1, 2, 3, Wake Up Jeff! Jeff gets up and bounces around making monkey sounds. Anthony asks what he is doing. Jeff says he's doing a monkey dance.
- Song 7: The Monkey Dance (new recording)
The Wiggles and Captain Feathersword are making crunchy munchy honey cakes, and spell out the different ingredients. Get an apron and a parent to help you when you make these.
- Song 8: Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes
Greg and the wiggles are going to get ready for the song, but first they need to get into their shaking clothes. They go behind a partition and come out dressed like Elvis. Each one sounds off that they have their shaking clothes.
- Song 9: Shaky Shaky
- Song 10a: Teddy Bear Hug (Australian version)
- Song 10b: Wigglemix (UK and US versions)
Also known as "Point Your Finger", the longest, loudest, and most likely to some creepiest song in the set. Look for visits from the Mexican iguanas, Henry's underwater big band friends, and Dorothy the Dinosaur. Halfway through the mix, it changes to It's a Pirate Party on the Good Ship Feathersword.
There are many ways to say hello. Each of the Wiggles say hello in a different language. In Hebrew, they say "Havenu shalom alechem."
- Song 11: Havenu Shalom Alechem
- Song 12: I am a Dancer – Greg lead sings this one, while the other wiggles do ballet moves running across in the background.
- Song 13a: Numbers Rhumba (Australian version)
- Song 13b: Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy! (Puppets) (UK and US versions) (new recording)
The Wiggles and Paul the Cook are making fruit salad. Everyone's dressed in chef uniforms as well. Greg says to get a grown-up to help. He asks how everyone's doing. Anthony and Murray have been peeling apples and tossing grapes. Paul is mixing up all the fruit in a bowl. Greg is chopping up some melon. Then it's Jeff's turn. Jeff announces he's just peeled a banana as he flops open a banana.
Everyone says "Beauty, mate!"
- Song 14: Fruit Salad
Closing credits played to Henry's Dance featuring clips from this video.
- Song 15: Henry's Dance (Instrumental)
- Leeanne Ashley as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Edward Rooke as Wags the Dog
- Leanne Halloran/Donna Halloran as Henry the Octopus
- Paul Hester as The Chef
Havenu Shalom Alechem Dancers
The Young Children
- Dominic Field
- Ceili Moore
- Tara Fitzgerald
- Josephine Perez
- Thomas Holloway
- Sophie Holloway
- Christopher Powell
- Ned Pike
- Freya Pike
Australia - February 2, 1998
North America - October 12, 1999, August 1, 2000 (VHS), February 4, 2003 (DVD)
United Kingdom - March 29, 1999, January 31, 2005 (DVD & VHS)
Main video gallery
Puppet songs (American and UK versions)
Alternate Song Title Cards (TV Series 2, Hot Potatoes)
VHS and DVD Cover Gallery
Promo Picture Slideshow
- Both re-recordings of Yummy Yummy and Wiggle Time were filmed around the same time in early (Probably January) 1998 and released on the same day, April 13, 1998.
- On the American DVD disc, HiT Entertainment made an error on it because on the disc, the copyright date said 2002 when this video was really released in 2003.
- "Shaky Shaky" is the only song where the title card is during the prologue and not during the song.
- The prologues for "D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur)", "Teddy Bear Hug" and "I am a Dancer" aren't used anymore. Same goes for the epilogues for "Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes", "Shaky Shaky, and "Henry's Dance".
- Ned and Freya Pike are the only kids who are never seen in any of the songs of this video or "Wiggle Time" except the prologue of "Numbers Rhumba".
- In the American and UK versions, Teddy Bear Hug and Numbers Rhumba are replaced with puppet Music videos of Wigglemix and Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy! because Teddy Bear Hug is a Raffi song while Numbers Rhumba was written by David Walden, meaning Disney, NCircle, and Lyrick Studios didn't have rights to them.
- The Wiggle Puppets make the first American and UK appearances (Wigglemix and Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy!)
- Songs from this video can be seen in The Wiggles (TV Series 1) and The Wiggles (TV Series 2).
- Despite "D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur)" having the American spelling "favorite" on the US back cover, the video still uses the international spelling.
- The Title banner was used in The Wiggles (TV Series 1).
- On the back cover of the 2007 WB release, Wags is altered so that his colors resemble his current design.
- The audio track is in mono on all versions.
- The Alternate VHS has no previews.